PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know we have another thread on it, but I wanted to jot some thoughts down as I have been wearing it near exclusively for the last couple of months. Over the years I have worn a lot of apparel and sided towards Peter Millar early on and recently Straight Down, Travis Matthew, Turtleson and a few others.

Since trying on the CloudSpun, I am absolutely hooked. There is nothing as soft as it on the market, without being cotton that doesn't wick moisture away. It fits perfectly just about everybody I have seen (which is a feat) and they have tons of options. I find myself loading up because of this love affair and I am not sure I can even put into words how much I'm near obsessed with the material and feel.

If you have not tried it, but like nice apparel, this is one lineup that should not be missed. If you have tried it...You know what I am talking about already.

I have 1 shirt - it’s as you describe. I am a fan.

• Admin
I need SO much more.

It's almost overwhelming how much of it I want haha

I'm wearing caddie stripe and that has been my go to as of late. Absolutely love it.
But I have a number of them that I are go to's now.
I'm seriously not sure I have ever worn or even tried a better golf polo.

I'm wearing caddie stripe and that has been my go to as of late. Absolutely love it.
But I have a number of them that I are go to's now.
I'm seriously not sure I have ever worn or even tried a better golf polo.
I need to try the polos on.

Also, I need basically ALL of the crewnecks.

I need SO much more.

It's almost overwhelming how much of it I want haha

Hi Dan 👋🏽 👋🏽 👋🏽

1334E596-29DD-4B78-92D3-7A594113A326.jpeg
yes that is a cloudspun peacoat tee under the peacoat crewneck

I have a 1/4 Zip and vest that I will wear throughout the winter. So comfortable. My polo has been put away although I did wear it on Wednesday in my final round of the season.

The Cloudspun Golf Crewneck:

They have 8 colorways, I have purchased five of them. All but the black and digi blue. These will be my go to everyday and golf layering pieces for the next 5 months at a minimum.

This piece from the Cloudspun Collection fits me the best (they all fit great). It's the perfect mix of comfort, warmth and stretch. The versatility of the top is nice as well, from a meeting to around town, workouts and on course it's a fantastic item.

I'll add more posts for the other pieces in the collection as well.

I wish it was cold enough to wear the crew more. 😟

CloudSpun Henley Golf Shirt:

Two colorways, I own both of them, they are part of the Excellent Golf Wear Collection as an athleisure line within the Puma Golf lineup.

These two shirts were my go to for everyday wear throughout the summer months (Cloudspun tech is fantastic in hot humid weather) they really stood out during my outdoor works in the hotter weather and didn't miss a beat when I took them to the course for more of a casual look.

The buttons work well and don't get in the way, definitely a nice fashion touch to these shirts and the line.

Bottom Line: Superb shirt

The Cloudspun is absolutely next level. I'm at the point where I'm wearing cloudspun 5 out of 7 days a week and it is truly an amazing material. As Utah begins to cool down even more, The crew sweater and 1/4 zip is next level and does such an amazing job at keeping out the cold. The fit is better than anything else I have worn, though that isn't specific to cloudspun but instead specific to Puma. I'm currently wearing a Nike polo and before I even got to this forum thread I was sitting at my desk thinking "this truly doesn't fit nearly as well as Puma." It is the same size as my Puma but the Nike just feels oversized and and boxy. I'm a Puma guy from now on!

The Cloudspun is absolutely next level. I'm at the point where I'm wearing cloudspun 5 out of 7 days a week and it is truly an amazing material. As Utah begins to cool down even more, The crew sweater and 1/4 zip is next level and does such an amazing job at keeping out the cold. The fit is better than anything else I have worn, though that isn't specific to cloudspun but instead specific to Puma. I'm currently wearing a Nike polo and before I even got to this forum thread I was sitting at my desk thinking "this truly doesn't fit nearly as well as Puma." It is the same size as my Puma but the Nike just feels oversized and and boxy. I'm a Puma guy from now on!

Teed off this morning at 8:00AM, it was 43° on the first tee and about 56° when we finished. All I needed was the CLOUDSPUN STLTH GOLF 1/4 ZIP. So comfortable!!

I have the Peacoat and Love it. Highly recommended!!

597588_02.jpg

Back