PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

Like one more than the other?

Late to respond.

My SoleLace pair is from the Play Loose Collection

The other two are the Pros - I’ve only wore the pros around my house

I took the SoleLace out a week and a half ago wore them the entire day

Included a lesson, beer/wine tasting lawn games (cornhole/ladder ball) short game work, lots of walking/lounging 9 holes of golf (in a cart)

Driving a few hours

Feet Felt as fresh and comfy from minute 1 to hour 14

My feet did feel pretty warm at points throughout the day though but that made me feel comfortable for the wet weather as the seams should be well constructed and tight but I can’t validate that now

So I have been wearing the pros religiously for awhile now. I brought a pair of the normal lace ones and disc.

The weight on these is light for walking and quite stable. The pros I wouldn't use for a run, but the disc and normal lace I would if I didnt bring running shoes. For running shoes these have a lot of lateral stability, not the most amount of arch support, and minimal drop. For my messed up feet they worked well.

Between the laces and disc, I prefer the laces. The disc slowly works its way undone. While it's very easy to tighten, after a bit you will need to tighten them. It's not a dealbreaker and I wore the discs for my run this morning and didnt have any issue.

Best way to describe them for me is very versatile, very comfortable, shoes for on and off the course. They will not be out of place in the gym or at dinner. Comfortable enough to walk for miles in or lounge all day.

I bought the shoes because they are reported to be waterproof. I had a tee this morning and there was plenty of dew on the ground. The fabric on the tops of the shoes got wet and left socks slightly wet, but not soaked and and definitely didn’t make for a miserable round.

I have gotten so many compliments about the shoes in general. I usually wear them to the course and back home.

Overall great shoe based on looks and comfort. Definitely a fair weather shoe though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have some blue ones at some point, or maybe the brown Play Loose ones.

One down...
3a78b2166245357411d7d4f3ed2c83f6.jpg

Got the black NXT Pro's finally and like them so far. I think sizing is like half a size off (too big) in these but I still went with 11's because of how much easier they were to get on and because they are slightly more comfy than 10.5 to me.

Now I'm trying to locate the limited edition colors that shortpar4 put out ... only a few on eBay. :D

Got the black NXT Pro's finally and like them so far. I think sizing is like half a size off (too big) in these but I still went with 11's because of how much easier they were to get on and because they are slightly more comfy than 10.5 to me.

Now I'm trying to locate the limited edition colors that shortpar4 put out ... only a few on eBay. :D

Man I want the white and navy ones so badly...

I have a pair and really like them. Not good if you play in the dew or rain, but great on a dry golf course.

These are so damn comfortable. Another 18 in the books and my feet don’t even feel like I played.

Walked 63 holes over 3 days in these last week. Feet never once bothered me. They are so darn comfortable. Huge fan.

Budget is in stock 7 thru 14 and the code works...

The code working is beautiful because @Canadan wants them.

I’m close I just don’t know if I can pull them off

For a shoe with a crazy amount of stuff going on, they are actually kind of awesome.

5fff91fa658ab3835d40cc496d1db0dd.jpg

Those are pretty sweet. If they would release a red and blue pair without the stars I'd be all over a pair.

For a shoe with a crazy amount of stuff going on, they are actually kind of awesome.

You had to go and post this. They look considerably better than any of the other stock pics I've seen online. Off to budgetgolf!

After wearing the DISC versions for so long, I find the Solelace hard to adjust.

That's so pathetic.

Wow I kind of want those. Though at the current rate of rain I may never even get to wear the 2 pairs I already own

Back