PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

I've got a pair coming as well, but I am not sure I'm crazy excited about the lacing style having not really experiencing them first hand yet. As someone who often times wears loose or untied, I'm looking forward to seeing how they wrap the foot and control the fit.

All that said, I LOVE that they have three different profiles for someone to find a fit that works for them.

Very interested in your thoughts knowing that. I very rarely tie my shoes anymore

After slopping through the wet fairways the last two rounds after 6" of rain. I'm very happy on how easy it is to keep these clean. I have the disc version and I wear them loose except for when I am teeing off. Just reach down make a few cranks and they are tight. After the shot I reach down give a quarter twist and they are loose. They have been very comfortable so far.

Anyone know if these fit true to size? Really tempted to order a pair online.

Depends what you're comparing them to.

My size in these are comparable to them last year. Slightly wider which was welcomed.
I'm probably 1/2 size larger in Nike.
neutral from adidas.

With temps rising, these have become my gotos. Love the breathability on them.

I’ve enjoyed my discs, been my go to daily wearer like my puma golf shoes used to be.

I’m a 10 1/2 and these fit fine. More room through the width, but not wide. Comparing to UA shoes they sent as tight through the toe box.

Took some pics because why not. Didn’t photo the regular lace for some reason.

6f698f30615d17b62a897ace3527b112.jpg

e0ef3577bdc470b5782cf243161190be.jpg

2f408be9372c86c9006333d210c61814.jpg

eb1da29ac4c07e26008860a034f71e75.jpg

33daef6a2a42f606d09ac481cf13a7af.jpg

Oh man those look nice. The last pair is the colourway I'm looking at too.

I'm pretty true to size in Nike but find their toebox to sometimes be a little tight.

Ok... Going to order. Where'd you pick them up from?

Oh man those look nice. The last pair is the colourway I'm looking at too.

I'm pretty true to size in Nike but find their toebox to sometimes be a little tight.

Ok... Going to order. Where'd you pick them up from?

I bought from Puma's website. Decent deals on Budget Golf with the THP discount as well.

I bought from Puma's website. Decent deals on Budget Golf with the THP discount as well.
Just ordered from budget golf. Let's hope we don't run into each other on the course wearing these cause that would be awkward.

Man the solelace look SO cool.

I snagged the Pros and wore them for my round yesterday: super comfy out of the box, great support, and no slippage. Noticed some creases after the first round, will keep an eye on them. Wearing the discs tomorrow. Will report in. This is a killer line for Puma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered from budget golf. Let's hope we don't run into each other on the course wearing these cause that would be awkward.

As long as we don't play 50 rounds a year together, I think it's hilariously awesome when i see someone else rocking the same product and/or colorway as me.

Enjoy the shoe! They are almost abusively comfortable.

Man the solelace look SO cool.

I snagged the Pros and wore them for my round yesterday: super comfy out of the box, great support, and no slippage. Noticed some creases after the first round, will keep an eye on them. Wearing the discs tomorrow. Will report in. This is a killer line for Puma.

Full disclosure I was totally indifferent on the solelace design because of my general disinterest on shoe tying but I have to say, this colorway was 90% why I even went for Solelace and I am glad I did.

It's pretty.

Peacoat will be purchased. These are so comfortable.

Full disclosure I was totally indifferent on the solelace design because of my general disinterest on shoe tying but I have to say, this colorway was 90% why I even went for Solelace and I am glad I did.

It's pretty.

Between the color and the overall aesthetic of that model, I don’t blame you. I think they look absolutely phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty.

Any difference/preference on fit/feel of Solelace vs disc? I love the idea of no strings to come untied, but the Solelace look sweet too!

So Solelace vs disc is a pretty interesting comparison.

The disc locks in like a steel trap but the grip is pretty obviously fairly high. The solelace almost feels like someone's wrapped a rope around your whole foot. That, and those laces stay ultra tight even when you've loosened the top element. It's really quite impressive.

As silly as this sounds, I'm pretty pumped to get some stretch laces on there for a no-lace-look profile.

The disc locks in like a steel trap but the grip is pretty obviously fairly high. The solelace almost feels like someone's wrapped a rope around your whole foot. That, and those laces stay ultra tight even when you've loosened the top element. It's really quite impressive.

As silly as this sounds, I'm pretty pumped to get some stretch laces on there for a no-lace-look profile.

So you're saying I'll have to buy the lot of them. Got it.

So you're saying I'll have to buy the lot of them. Got it.
Same boat. I had to exercise some restraint to only get one to try on first. If they are as good as you all make them sound I'll get another pair.

To the bolded that’s a great way to describe it. Even loosening up the laces, it’s still a snug fit.

Waterproofing will be the true test, and hopefully I can test these out soon.

To the bolded that’s a great way to describe it. Even loosening up the laces, it’s still a snug fit.

Waterproofing will be the true test, and hopefully I can test these out soon.

If they aren't, I'm just going to spray the heck out of one of them with a sealant and use them exclusively in the wet weather.

Back