Puma Ignite NXT Shoes - 2020 Colorways

I like all of the colors and love the white one. I did the cleated version last year but will go non spike this time. Having been in the athletic shoe biz I can tell you that some shoes just dont take color well. This style seem to always look right in almost any color combo.

That white with blue sole is one I am very interested in. (y)

Have the top and bottom in the cart right now.

Just can't pull the trigger.

Have they improved the waterproofing over the original Ignite? I've never returned so many of one model before.

Weird. I have 4 pairs of Ignite Titantours and 2 pairs of the Ignite Pro Adapts and they have been super waterproof for me. I've worn out the inside of the shoe at the Achilles on a couple of pairs of the Titantours but the Pro Adapts don't seem to have this wear issue.

Weird. I have 4 pairs of Ignite Titantours and 2 pairs of the Ignite Pro Adapts and they have been super waterproof for me. I've worn out the inside of the shoe at the Achilles on a couple of pairs of the Titantours but the Pro Adapts don't seem to have this wear issue.

Never returned either of those. Never a problem with leather shoes. However, the original Ignite Spikeless, oh man had a direct line to Puma Canada Returns.

I can buy Canadan's point on how good these look in the flesh. I had the same thought when my first pair arrived.

How do these shoes fit? Ie true to size? What about width as I have wide feet?

How do these shoes fit? Ie true to size? What about width as I have wide feet?
They do run a little long. Puma suggests sizing down by 1/2 a size. Width seems consistent with others, for me.

Excellent thank you. I’m an 11 but noticed recently think that they tend to fit smaller and narrower.

I think shoe sizing is super weird, and Puma has definitely changed in the last couple years at least for this product.

For me? 10 is absolutely perfect. 10.5 is fine if I am wearing thicker stance socks. For other companies, I'm in 11's. Puma's suggestion of sizing down one half size is probably perfect.

I think shoe sizing is super weird, and Puma has definitely changed in the last couple years at least for this product.

For me? 10 is absolutely perfect. 10.5 is fine if I am wearing thicker stance socks. For other companies, I'm in 11's. Puma's suggestion of sizing down one half size is probably perfect.
Sadly above a certain size there are no more half sizes. :(

Very Clean and look comfortable.

I like these colors but hope they come out with more.. Those are on the light side..

I like these!!!!!!!

Yep, I'm an 11 for 90% of my dress shoes, casual shoes, running shoes, etc. and I'm a 10.5 for my 6 pairs of Puma golf shoes.

Nabbed the disc version of the first colorway.

The whites with the blue bottoms hit hard

Back