Puma Ignite NXT Shoes - 2020 Colorways

Expectations need to be realistic.... when you buy a shoe with a material on it that looks like water could penetrate...

That said, I don't remember the last pair of golf shoes I bought that were genuinely waterproof outside of my Tour Premieres.

Not sure what constitutes "genuinely" but I have 3 pairs of Ogio shoes that I bought a few years back for next to nothing that seem pretty waterproof. The spikeless pair is what I wear walking the dog in late fall thru early spring when temps aren't like 20* and below. The pattern on the soles and the shoes themselves do well in light snow/slush for both slip resistance and comfort. The spiked pairs I have are plain black and plain white, and although they aren't flashy they are the most comfortable shoes I've owned. I don't recall my feet ever getting wet in any of the 3 pairs. I wish I could find more but I put new spikes in these last fall and they should last me thru 2020.

The feedback I've seen time and time again are that they are waterproof. It's not been my experience, but at the same time I did not press any of my 2019 pairs to say whether that's changed personally.

That's fair. The funny thing is, I think if they just marketed them as non-waterproof no one would bat an eye, but because they do it's expected. Then people get mad.

That's fair. The funny thing is, I think if they just marketed them as non-waterproof no one would bat an eye, but because they do it's expected. Then people get mad.
Water resistant sounds just as pretty.

Green Grey will be owned

I thought there would be more to be honest

Okay, I really like these a lot!! I have only owned one pair of Puma golf shoes, but these could change that.

I dig that white/blue sole combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to see a darker outsole/midsole, the white on mine seem to get dirty quite quickly and often.

I love my Ignite NXTs....Will probably get another pair this year and I love a lot of these colors.

I've been debating these for a long time. I think these colors might have just made me a new buyer

If/when my black Discs wear out, those new white ones will replace them.

I have a pair with laces and Solelace, but they don't fit as well as the Disc.

These look great, and I would love to add the white ones to the mix if it weren't for the fact that my current pair has not breathed well at all. I bought them primarily to wear in the hot summers in Vegas, thinking they would breath a little better than my normal shoes, but they turned out to be ovens for my feet. :(

I’d love to rock those white, grey, and blue ones. If I get picked for the MC, I’ll do my best to get a pair. So sick

I’ll not lie, I was hoping for more on the colors. I know that’s a minority opinion, but it’s true for me.

I like them all except the green, just wouldn't go with my usual color choices, i.e. blue haha.

Oh I really like those. Only problem I have is sizing. With a 15 W it limits my options. I’ll have to look into these though and see if Puma is stepping up. :ROFLMAO:

Precious post of mine considered. I’ll end up with the top pair this year as my coaching shoes.

Oh man those all white with blue soles...?

Top pair colour is a no from me, but the other 2 I would happily wear

Would like to see some spiked options as I need another pair of spiked shoes this year

Is golf becoming fast fashion?!

The middle 2 pairs are awesome!

Back