Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Wore these for 18 today and they felt fantastic. Is it normal for the outer coating to peel? Kept getting all these little white flakes on me throughout the round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wore these for 18 today and they felt fantastic. Is it normal for the outer coating to peel? Kept getting all these little white flakes on me throughout the round.

Pic?

f3095e1d1251a1ef80fc009634d0e7be.jpg

That progressively got worse. Like there's an outer coat that's shedding

That's no bueno

Send em back

Walked 18 today in these shoes and they were so comfortable. The only soreness I've got is just from being out of shape :D Walked through quite a few muddy spots and had zero traction issues. Great shoes all around.

None of this wear for me at all. Might be a lone case. Good luck getting it figured out man

Yeah I have 3 pairs and none have done this. I would contact customer service and they will take care of you. Or bring them back to where you bought them.

Oh yah, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeefinitely get ahold of C/S.

Nothing wrong with mine today even in the early morning dew.

ef3f30d82bf556f921168e9ad0115465.jpg

I also think I figured out what color is on the Puma stripe had a solid script today.

Yeah I have 3 pairs and none have done this. I would contact customer service and they will take care of you. Or bring them back to where you bought them.

Took them back into the pro shop after the round and he guy just looked at me and said it was normal. I'll email puma first. Thanks everyone!

Took them back into the pro shop after the round and he guy just looked at me and said it was normal. I'll email puma first. Thanks everyone!

Yeah normal, nice try I wouldn't listen to that guy.

No problems on mine either.

Walked 18 today in these shoes and they were so comfortable. The only soreness I've got is just from being out of shape :D Walked through quite a few muddy spots and had zero traction issues. Great shoes all around.

You were looking fly, i had shoe envy.

Contact puma, they should make it right

You were looking fly, i had shoe envy.

Contact puma, they should make it right

Figured I'd update. Tweeted out a pic of the shoes to Puma golf and got back in touch with me and went above and beyond to fix everything! Great customer service!

Figured I'd update. Tweeted out a pic of the shoes to Puma golf and got back in touch with me and went above and beyond to fix everything! Great customer service!

Love hearing that

Walked 9 and rode 9 in these today and they just so comfortable. I have had no issues or problems with them in any shape or form. I bet with the new Puma line coming at these can be found at solid prices.

Walked 9 and rode 9 in these today and they just so comfortable. I have had no issues or problems with them in any shape or form. I bet with the new Puma line coming at these can be found at solid prices.

These shoes are just fantastic. Walked 18 in total comfort today, no slippage whatsoever, and aside from some slight creases these things still look brand new. Lightweight and comfy.

These shoes are just fantastic. Walked 18 in total comfort today, no slippage whatsoever, and aside from some slight creases these things still look brand new. Lightweight and comfy.

Interesting I am seeing the creases as well I assume that is normal wear and tear.

Interesting I am seeing the creases as well I assume that is normal wear and tear.

Yup just normal wear where the shoe is bending as I walk.

Wore these to work today and as soon as I am done I am heading to the course. Should save me a few minutes.

Some of my students are asking if they are bowling shoes haha

Updated picture for wear and tear.

4cf45cfc39af1e06e710fb9779b2be43.jpg

2eb3b4cd87a5794f1d9b8571b77c471d.jpg

These look as good as the day I got them after a few baby wipes which work magnificently cleaned them right up.

I can't get over how comfortable these are. I've worn them everywhere lately

I can't get over how comfortable these are. I've worn them everywhere lately

They really are that comfortable. Which color do you have?

Back