Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

I have two questions for you Max, do I pull the trigger on Peacoat Crew Neck that Dan wants and take my total up to five?

Do I wear the orange crew neck today?
That should never be a question. You always pull the trigger on the Crew Neck. Always.

I went with the MC Qzip today just to redeem myself from the the poor Nike quality that I was wearing on Wednesday. Based off the picture you sent in Discord, you should go crew neck + Qzip.

That should never be a question. You always pull the trigger on the Crew Neck. Always.

I went with the MC Qzip today just to redeem myself from the the poor Nike quality that I was wearing on Wednesday. Based off the picture you sent in Discord, you should go crew neck + Qzip.

#PowerMove

Ugh I'm wearing the Cloudspun full button down, cranked the heat and am trying to pretend I'm still in Vegas?

True words. And I agree with @MarMill8412, the stlth is fantastic.

Hmmm. Can't get on board with orange. But you are our fashion icon so be bold!

Went with the STLTH - kinda miss the crew, oh wait blade collar might as well be a crew lol

@Canadan I'll let you know how the Peacoat Crew Neck is ;)

Ordered both of the Cobra Cloudspun Tees. Need some layers underneath the crews lol

underneath layers are key to temperature management, no matter what "some" people might tell you !

My wife’s 1/4 zip cloudspun is supposed to deliver tomorrow. It is a surprise and she is going to love it!
My wife hated the one I got for her. Once I get this returned and the new one gets here, I will let you all know. The one she got had a zipper to the side and she says it was uncomfortable at the neck: CE13AC44-7823-42EF-BE90-F9165AB1B505.jpeg
The one she wants has the more traditional 1/4 zip look.
F5987422-4125-4D43-A69B-1DB14FEA7642.jpeg

Back