Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

I preface this comment with the fact that you’re my guy and I ❤ you. Your point is valid.

But I think we have to talk about you squeezing a watermelon through the neckhole whereas I’m dealing with a cantaloupe 😂

While the size of my head is undeniably an issue, even after I get the pullover over my head, it is still too tight around my neck. I guess I can chalk it up to Puma using high quality material that stretches but doesn't stay stretched.

Yeah I can't wait to try the Red Stripped Cloudspun in our Houston summers. There is no truer test of a polo!
It's money in the MS heat.

this is going to be one of those things where I sit here all winter pondering these stupid Cloudspun Crewneck shirts until I own every single one and then regret absolutely nothing about it.

Ugh.

this is going to be one of those things where I sit here all winter pondering these stupid Cloudspun Crewneck shirts until I own every single one and then regret absolutely nothing about it.

Ugh.

My wife’s 1/4 zip cloudspun is supposed to deliver tomorrow. It is a surprise and she is going to love it!

I wore my Puma crew yesterday at work. This morning I put on a Nike Quarter zip that I used to wear on a weekly basis during the fall here in Utah and it feels like absolute TRASH in comparison to my Puma QZ and Puma Crew. Made me almost instantly go to pumagolf.com to buy all the qzips.
Must buy all the 1/4 zips. The stlth is pretty good looking too. Idk if that is new or I just overlooked it.
The puffer vest isn’t in my size or I would buy that too!

My wife’s 1/4 zip cloudspun is supposed to deliver tomorrow. It is a surprise and she is going to love it!
That's very kind of you.

In honor of said kindness, I think you should treat yourself to some more for your closet.

That's very kind of you.

In honor of said kindness, I think you should treat yourself to some more for your closet.
I have 3 cloudspun 1/4 zips, but I had to wait until this week to wear them until we finally had a few cooler nights. They are perfect!

I have 3 cloudspun 1/4 zips, but I had to wait until this week to wear them until we finally had a few cooler nights. They are perfect!
three?

....that's it? :ROFLMAO:

three?

....that's it? :ROFLMAO:
Three 1/4 zips in phoenix is excessive. I think I had two in the closet for 10 years prior to cloudspun. 😁 I have one really nice Callaway 1/4 zip, but man, cloudspun has me spoiled.

Last edited:
I have this one coming although I guess I can't wear it on the course. Cobra Cloudspun tee.TSHIRT.jpg

They have the other blue too haha

Back