PUMA Neo Lux Golf Shoes Preview

Interesting to see if these are as comfortable as the other lines. They do look good.

I love the looks of these. I cant wait to try them on

Really like the clean look of these. Normally, the puma offerings are a little to busy for my taste. However, I find these to look fantastic. Can't wait to hear your thoughts JB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I do like the looks of these. They have a splash of color yet still look nice. Hopefully more people can fit into this portion of LUX line than the clothing sector as I wasnt quite trim enough for the shirts

The live pic really makes these look good

Those are pretty sharp, the colored laces really bring them out. Heck, the lace colors can match the colored clubs.

Wow, another winner in the looks department for Puma. They are just killing it with their shoe lines.

I really like the simplicity of these.

I like the simple and clean design. Throwing on bright colored laces is a great idea!

Very clean look now, but a couple times worn and the front is going to have crappy looking crease lines. Stitch lines usually help the crease lines.

Very clean look now, but a couple times worn and the front is going to have crappy looking crease lines. Stitch lines usually help the crease lines.

True, though I would argue that stick lines leaves places for openings and partings to happen.

Love the look of these. How do they feel?

Dig it. Love the idea of a single pair of shoes that can, with relatively little work, provide a match to a variety of the color options Puma offers.

Had these on yesterday. The word that comes to mind; soft. The sole offers so much support, yet is really soft and comfortable. My only small issue with them was the low ankle support. I had one of these on my left foot and a DNA on my right foot and the DNA had a lot more lateral support when I swung a club, but that will be different for everyone depending on foot shape, etc.

Think Puma has come a long way in the golf shoe market and these are probably their best offering yet from the Puma's I've tried on in the past.

Had these on yesterday. The word that comes to mind; soft. The sole offers so much support, yet is really soft and comfortable. My only small issue with them was the low ankle support. I had one of these on my left foot and a DNA on my right foot and the DNA had a lot more lateral support when I swung a club, but that will be different for everyone depending on foot shape, etc.

Think Puma has come a long way in the golf shoe market and these are probably their best offering yet from the Puma's I've tried on in the past.

Outside of the monolites I agree with you. Very very good shoes. A lot of that has to do with Grant and him being on board the last 2 years.

Do these fit like most puma shoes? On the larger side? And with the wider toe box? Anyone still wearing these?

Back