PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

I was able to order some through my club. No ETA so I’m playing the waiting game.

Finally saw these in person today, and they are really nice looking! Definitely going to pick up a pair.

Does the disc version of these go on a little easier than the lace version? Really liked them in store but seemed like a pain to get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived at the club yesterday. Currently wearing them around the house. So nice. Can’t wait to play in them. 0CA4D4FD-6EC1-4932-ABA8-7C6AC5334434.jpeg

Does the disc version of these go on a little easier than the lace version? Really liked them in store but seemed like a pain to get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You really need a long shoe horn to put them on.

finally, something to nitpick at with these...i've been having an achilles tendon issue since we were in GA and back wearing these, i can feel pressure on it...nowhere near the aggravation of the TM moneymakers but enough to be noticed...i can walk around fine (as evidenced in the live thread) but every now and then, i'd feel that bit of pressure. i may have to swap out for a while till this tendon issue goes away...

I got a chance to see these and try them on this weekend. I think they look even better in person. One thing my dad and I both noticed was that the sizing was different than what we normally are. I'm usually a 9.5 and he's generally a 10. We tried those sized on and these were both really long. We had to size down about 1 whole size but it was a little tight so I may look at a wide. The other thing I noticed was they were a little difficult to get on because the ankle area is tight. Once on that was fine though and they felt really comfortable other than being a little tight.

I also tried the Pwradapt caged and a 9 fit in those. I'm curious how the Proadapt Delta's compare to this size wise as they didn't have any of those to try on.

I went to order the white ones yesterday and out of my size :(

I usually am wearing soft spikes shoes. The spikeless shoes i have worn in past, I was slipping in. I got these shoes and had no issue with slippage and the super comfortable to walk i18 n. I rates these as 10 out of 10

I went to order the white ones yesterday and out of my size :(
What's your experience been with the sizing? My buddy said he's had to get different sizes in Puma's as they have run big for him. My dad and I tried them on this weekend and I found that to be the case in that these I would have needed to go a full size smaller but probably in a wide and with a different pair I would wear a 1/2 bigger than these.

What's your experience been with the sizing? My buddy said he's had to get different sizes in Puma's as they have run big for him. My dad and I tried them on this weekend and I found that to be the case in that these I would have needed to go a full size smaller but probably in a wide and with a different pair I would wear a 1/2 bigger than these.
Wow really? I have been a Puma guy for several years now and always wear the same size I wear in every other shoe

THat is what you get for waffling.

Buy the Gust O Wind ones.
They don't match the outfit I was going to order as well:ROFLMAO:

Called Puma today and spoke to a guy that's only worked with Puma for 4 months.

He definitely didn't sell me on the alphacats and confused me when stating he only has the lace pair, but then stated the BOA Alphacats he has are really nice.

Suggested I go a 1/2 size larger than my ignite pwradapt Wides for the standard discs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah the run pretty true to width but are long.

I usually need a 1/2 size down. Except the rs-g

Wow wreally? I have been a Puma guy for several years now and always wear the same size I wear in every other shoe
Yeah we both had quite a bit of room from our toes to the end of the shoes and it took going down a full size to be right lengthwise. With the Pwradapt caged we went down 1/2 and they fit fine. I wanted to try to Proadapt Delta's as I'm eyeing the Arnold Palmer editions but am unsure on the size and they don’t have any.

Yeah the run pretty true to width but are long.

I usually need a 1/2 size down. Except the rs-g
Yeah these seemed very long having to go down a full size. They felt a little tight which is why I’m thinking of going smaller but wider. Most shoes I can fit a regular width but I think I will fit wide in these since they were pretty tight.

I finally was able to play and wear the new Pumas. Very comfortable and stable. I walked 12 holes right out of the box with no rubbing issues. My right shoe does have a noticeable squeak. Hopefully that goes away

Had some leftover gift card balance on Amazon and snagged a pair of these over the weekend. They made it in yesterday so I’m hopeful to try them on course tonight for MGA. They are super comfortable.

Wow really? I have been a Puma guy for several years now and always wear the same size I wear in every other shoe
FWIW, I am wearing the same size and have not had any issue. Especially with the last couple of releases.

Back