Putter Shoot Out is Official

Probably. Im a blade man, but that NC looks pretty sweet.

I'm a blade, or #9 style guy. I'm gaming my Scotty Circa '62 #2 right now. Alaska can voucher for me, I'm deadly with it

Lately Ive been looking into getting another Ping J-Blade. I had one a few months ago and sold it, but I putted really well with and am looking into getting another.
After I sold it on Ebay I kinda kicked myself for getting rid of it.

Lately Ive been looking into getting another Ping J-Blade. I had one a few months ago and sold it, but I putted really well with and am looking into getting another.
After I sold it on Ebay I kinda kicked myself for getting rid of it.

I almost got the J-Blade instead of my White Hot XG #9

I liked mine. I putted really well with it and it had a really soft feel. Ive been keeping an eye out on Ebay for one.

I liked mine. I putted really well with it and it had a really soft feel. Ive been keeping an eye out on Ebay for one.

What putter series was yours?

X RAY from Never Compromise will have quite a few styles. Lets keep this thread about the shoot out guys.

X RAY from Never Compromise will have quite a few styles. Lets keep this thread about the shoot out guys.

Any update on Yes! Putters yet JB?

I'd like to preferably see the Tiffany in there.

i would too Dent, but they are right now not saying yes. (no pun intended)

i would too Dent, but they are right now not saying yes. (no pun intended)

Even better I'd like to see a review.

Didn't they contribute to a contest awhile ago? Didn't they enjoy it as well?

What's the deal?

They sent a putter in for the charity event. My feeling is maybe they do not like their equipment reviewed?

They sent a putter in for the charity event. My feeling is maybe they do not like their equipment reviewed?

That's weird, I see it as top 5 out there. I couldn't see why they don't want some good attention.

I used the wrong thread before. But we are justing waiting on a few more putters and then we get this one going.

1st post updated. Heavy Putter is now IN.

1st post updated. Heavy Putter is now IN.

wanting a heavy putter really bad, JB but I'll let this season play out 1st and see if my putting gets better on my courses really slow greens this year which are still better than fast greens for 4th year improving golfers :doh:

JB, any chance that Nickent will throw in a Pipe Dream for testing? Really curious about that one but can't find it anywhere in Canada.

I would be more than happy to call and ask Dunk.

Glad you found us. And it is now confirmed atleast via telephone, the pipe dream will be in the shoot out, and then given away in a future contest we believe.

Glad you found us. And it is now confirmed atleast via telephone, the pipe dream will be in the shoot out, and then given away in a future contest we believe.

I can't believe how great Nickent is when it comes to fans/testing/giveaways/etc.

JB, any chance that Nickent will throw in a Pipe Dream for testing? Really curious about that one but can't find it anywhere in Canada.

there are a ton of those on Ebay right now

You are the best...JB...and so is this site. I'm done with golfwrx ;-)

You will soon see, just as many of the rest of us have, that this is the greatest golf forum there is.
Im a member of several other golf forums, but this one is by far the best.

Not the Nickent Pipe Dream...love to see the link if you could find some. Only thing that comes up when I search for the Pipe Dream is male enhancement tools :confused2:

ROFLMFAO!

JB, have you determined a start date for this shootout? I can hardly wait...Really interested in the new X-Ray and Pipe Dream.

Coming in the next few weeks. Pipe Dream has been taken out of the competition though. Nickent will not be able to get it here on time and they are really focusing on their tour putters.

Back