While playing with @Scarnici yesterday we started talking about putting. I mentioned how I still believe that Blast Motion saved my putting and once again I had a round with ZERO 3jacks. My speed was really good all day on long putts too.

You putted well and those are not the easiest greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While playing with @Scarnici yesterday we started talking about putting. I mentioned how I still believe that Blast Motion saved my putting and once again I had a round with ZERO 3jacks. My speed was really good all day on long putts too.
What's been the biggest benefit from blast? The speed training on back stroke and follow through?

What's been the biggest benefit from blast? The speed training on back stroke and follow through?

For me tempo. Give myself time to finish my backstroke before coming through. Being able to have something give me instant feedback has helped engrain that feeling for me and my putting has been way more consistent.

For me tempo. Give myself time to finish my backstroke before coming through. Being able to have something give me instant feedback has helped engrain that feeling for me and my putting has been way more consistent.
I've got the TaylorMade putter with blast in it, but don't often use that shape.

Maybe I'll buy the adapter this off-season and join you in that thread more. It's a fantastic product.

I've got the TaylorMade putter with blast in it, but don't often use that shape.

Maybe I'll buy the adapter this off-season and join you in that thread more. It's a fantastic product.

Its fun. The instant feedback is great and something I can use on a putting mat during the winter months.

I need some help. I know I should use a mallet because the quality of roll on slight misses is better. But I make way more putts with a blade. I’m not sure if they cancel out over a round but I’m very torn. Anyone got some advice?

I was experiencing the same thing. With my blade I was great inside 8 feet but outside of that it was sketchy and I had bad distance control. I went to the Atlanta and I'm still doing well inside 8 feet but distance control is so much better thanks to that extra size. I don't like bigger mallets and the size of the Atlanta is great. Maybe try looking for a mid mallet like others have mentioned.

What's the best way to remove paint fill on a putter? I'm thinking I want to remove the white paint from the site line on my Atlanta but I'm afraid of messing the finish up. Any tips would be much appreciated.

What's the best way to remove paint fill on a putter? I'm thinking I want to remove the white paint from the site line on my Atlanta but I'm afraid of messing the finish up. Any tips would be much appreciated.
I use Citrustrip and am very careful about staying inside the spots and not on the finish. Not really sure how durable the finish is on a Toulon, but I'd be surprised if Citrustrip ate through it.

I use Citrustrip and am very careful about staying inside the spots and not on the finish. Not really sure how durable the finish is on a Toulon, but I'd be surprised if Citrustrip ate through it.

What would you use to apply the Citrustrip? I think I have some around and my original thought was to use a Q Tip but that might be too big of a surface area and accidently get on the finish.

What would you use to apply the Citrustrip? I think I have some around and my original thought was to use a Q Tip but that might be too big of a surface area and accidently get on the finish.
I use a couple different things depending on what I am doing. More than likely it's this;

1570158006377.png

I think it's finally time to get a fitting at Club Champion here, to get a genuine experience with toe hang varieties... Or I'm just going to keep buying random putters until I'm amazing at it hahaha

More into the first one, I think.

I think I've reached this point. I think I'm a 1/4 hang guy but I've got a lot invested that direction and NEED to know! Because mental confidence... check the box.

I think I've reached this point. I think I'm a 1/4 hang guy but I've got a lot invested that direction and NEED to know! Because mental confidence... check the box.
I learned a TON about my stroke there, dude. It's so worth it.

the facts are: hand mades are rad.

My mood is solidified.
Your remorse will be real when the rat keeps on winning hahha

I still haven't made the leap to long neck. It kind of freaks me out to be honest.

Could send the older Betti BB0 I have back to HQ to get a long neck, a sight line, and a new finish (obligated). Probably have them fill the holes in the sole as well because I think I catch it on the ground a bit, plus it's at 345 and I'd like it above 350.

Could send the Toulon Austin to Golf Garage for the long neck and refinish treatment. Basically the same price.

Who knows. I've got the off season to have this personal battle, but if it doesn't work out, I'm not going to pay another 400 to change it back haha.. It's basically like "try it and if you don't love it, that putter is going bye bye" which sucks.

I still haven't made the leap to long neck. It kind of freaks me out to be honest.

Could send the older Betti BB0 I have back to HQ to get a long neck, a sight line, and a new finish (obligated). Probably have them fill the holes in the sole as well because I think I catch it on the ground a bit, plus it's at 345 and I'd like it above 350.

Could send the Toulon Austin to Golf Garage for the long neck and refinish treatment. Basically the same price.

Who knows. I've got the off season to have this personal battle, but if it doesn't work out, I'm not going to pay another 400 to change it back haha.. It's basically like "try it and if you don't love it, that putter is going bye bye" which sucks.

Not that this applies to your game or likes, but I had a Ping Zing 5 during my high school career. As much a I tried to like it at the time, looking back it probably single handedly soured me on putting at the time, and for years. There was a bunch of stuff going on, it was too long, wrong lie angle, face balanced was maybe not ideal, but worst of all the visuals... I don't know what I was thinking. Actually, I do know what I was thinking... I was 15, year 1993 and I picked it up on sale which is gold to a kid without much cash. Looking back I should have held out for an Anser, which is what really appealed but I didn't know it.

Long story short - I'll mail it to you to save you hacking up a putter :LOL:

Not that this applies to your game or likes, but I had a Ping Zing 5 during my high school career. As much a I tried to like it at the time, looking back it probably single handedly soured me on putting at the time, and for years. There was a bunch of stuff going on, it was too long, wrong lie angle, face balanced was maybe not ideal, but worst of all the visuals... I don't know what I was thinking. Actually, I do know what I was thinking... I was 15, year 1993 and I picked it up on sale which is gold to a kid without much cash. Looking back I should have held out for an Anser, which is what really appealed but I didn't know it.

Long story short - I'll mail it to you to save you hacking up a putter :LOL:
haha nah dude, it's all good! I've got a decent contact now here at Club Champion who probably wouldn't mind me going back down there and rolling the CC/Betti Limited run long neck.

I'm just being a baby about it. Need to take a drive down there, and then commit.

Of you could just skip the middle man and send your putter to the guy who actually does the long neck conversion for considerably less money. No need for the middle man (that's all he is for everything he claims he does)

Of you could just skip the middle man and send your putter to the guy who actually does the long neck conversion. No need for the middle man (that's all he is for everything he claims he does)
who does the necks for him?

Back