Think my Vegas is a THP member as well who read that I was contemplating picking something up to test.... It was on absolute fire today!

I’ve never held landed so many putts lately in the micro target on the puttout pressure putt trainer. Makes me want to roll more putts. Betti SS9 gives me a good position over the ball and flows in my stroke with minimal torque. Rolls beautifully with a satisfying sound. I also have a Big Moss Augusta V2 incoming for a winter of honing the skill.

Very much considering moving back to the claw. Ran with it about half a season in the past, it just works for me.

TT Ten was on fire today inside 12 feet. Great putter on slower greens for me.

I’m going to add what feels like a forward press back into my stroke - my stroke is more consistent that way. It’s kind of crazy that it FEELS really forward but it really isn’t.

Very much considering moving back to the claw. Ran with it about half a season in the past, it just works for me.
Are you able to switch at will? I tried it on the putting mat earlier this year and couldn’t get comfortable with it.

My putting has been less than desirable the past couple weeks. Some of that may be a lack of concentration. My putting green is scheduled to be installed in the next couple weeks. Had the option of a 6 or 10 stimp so I went with 10. I’m expecting to improve once it is installed. I’ve also been changing putters a bit lately.

Contemplating a grip change (not the putter). Am actually thinking of giving the claw a try

I'm going to, I think it will eliminate my wrists from the putting stroke,

Need to decide on which variation to try, but I think I know which one it will be

There is one pin location that I ALWAYS three putt on my course. It is a straightish putt, maybe moving a single hole to the right on a 15 foot putt. It’s really downhill right after the hole (it’s the right most pin location possible). I’m always putting from the center of the green because it’s a huge sucker pin with the bunkers.

I always say you can’t hit it too far but it looks so makable. And I always give it a holing speed, and it always rolls off the green.

Now contemplating changing the putter grip to the wristlock grip, but I have only just regripped it with a stock Scotty grip

Well now that my season is over I’m officially in the market for a new putter. Sticking to blades/heel shafts.

Let the search begin!

There is one pin location that I ALWAYS three putt on my course. It is a straightish putt, maybe moving a single hole to the right on a 15 foot putt. It’s really downhill right after the hole (it’s the right most pin location possible). I’m always putting from the center of the green because it’s a huge sucker pin with the bunkers.

I always say you can’t hit it too far but it looks so makable. And I always give it a holing speed, and it always rolls off the green.

I 100% understand and relate to this.

Are you able to switch at will? I tried it on the putting mat earlier this year and couldn’t get comfortable with it.
Yeah. One thing I’ve been pretty blessed in this game is consistent putting. Both ways are comfortable, but I like how the claw helps to take some manipulation and tension out.

My Odyssey stroke lab double wide putter is probably the nicest feeling putter I have had so far.

So let's talk 5-putts....
Only time I’ve ever yelled at one of my girls golfers in a tournament. At state, she was on a 5 in two, then five jacked.

It’s been snowing the last 2 days so I’ve been screwing around inside with my putting.
I‘m working with a cross handed grip.
Anybody use it? Anybody try it?

More claw time last night. Dunno why it works, but it works. :unsure:

Back