PXG 0311 Forged Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From PXG

NEW PXG 0311 Forged Wedges offer the versatility to play all the short shots needed to produce consistently low scores. Incredibly forgiving, these PXG Wedges give golfers the ability to control trajectory and maximize spin.

SOLE OPTIONS
Available in one, versatile sole design that performs very well from all types of grass and conditions.

FIND YOUR GROOVE
CNC milled grooves, including the groove edge radius, take us to the legal limit in the name of spin and ball control. Milled grooves have been designed to yield the maximum amount of spin on shorter shots near the green while optimizing spin on longer shots from the fairway.

FINISH
Available in Chrome.

Cost is $295 per wedges

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 10.49.22 AM.png

Not a bad look! Always loved the brushed chrome profile.

295 though. Ouch.

I agree. I went from oooh those look pretty nice to ooohhhhh I could buy a brand new fairway wood for that :(

295 and no grind options?

I actually really like the design and color of this, but could never spend near that much on a wedge.

$295 for a wedge. Lol.

That price is just a little high. Just a smidge.

They look nice. But, like most others, that is a pretty steep price. But, it's what we've come to expect from them.

Sure, why not. Just toss a few of them in the bed of the Tesla truck I'll never buy either... :rolleyes:

Sure, why not. Just toss a few of them in the bed of the Tesla truck I'll never buy either... :rolleyes:

You have to be careful tossing things at the Tesla Truck and rock hard windows.

I didn't like the single bounce/grind option on the first gen forged wedges and they missed the mark here again. The head looks good, better than their other wedges in my opinion, but the price is silly as well.

I will take my 2 Equalizers and have $75 left in my pocket and an extra wedge in my bag.

No,I just want one wedge not 3. What do you mean that’s the price for one.

Is there any technology benefit that justifies the price tag? Hand delivered by Billy Horschel?

I really like the looks of this, but as usual with PXG, no based on $. Still pretty sweet looking to me.

Nice looking club, obviously price is a turn off so for me it's a no. It's a wedge, do the screws really make that much of a difference?? However that's their schtick so I guess they'll be sticking with it.

I like the look of the finish on these. I mean the price is expected for the company. However, I'm shocked to see just one type of grind available.

I do love the look of these. The price not so much, But being expected from PXG. Compared to those sugar daddies these are Steal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one actually looks half decent.
Price though, still way out there. I just don't get it. What makes these any better than a $50 or a $100 or a $150 wedge?

Looks okay, but not paying $295 for a wedge.

$300 for a wedge with 1 grind option? Might as well put an Apple Sticker on it.

Looks good but one sole option and price kill it for me

These are $149 now. Anyone Playing them? I am thinking about picking up a 54* to go along with my 0211’s.

Back