CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Closing in on 500!

That was me until I was discouraged from posting so much.

This is becoming exhausting. Yes @GolferGal told you that dozens of threads on a bracket would make more sense in a single thread, as to not completely cave in in a section. And yes it was said that posting just to post in things like "okay", etc should be looked at a bit.

We NEVER discourage posting on the THP forum and discussing golf and life. Yet arguing and nonsense at every turn has literally become a job.

This community is packed with thousands of amazing people and amazing opportunities. Treating people one way and then flipping it and playing the martyr card won't get many votes from the people here.

This is becoming exhausting. Yes @GolferGal told you that dozens of threads on a bracket would make more sense in a single thread, as to not completely cave in in a section. And yes it was said that posting just to post in things like "okay", etc should be looked at a bit.

We NEVER discourage posting on the THP forum and discussing golf and life. Yet arguing and nonsense at every turn has literally become a job.

This community is packed with thousands of amazing people and amazing opportunities. Treating people one way and then flipping it and playing the martyr card won't get many votes from the people here.

That was 100% NOT what I was talking about. I have personally thanked GolferGal for working with me to find a compromise to the debate that I wanted to do.

• WTF
Reactions: JB
That was 100% NOT what I was talking about. I have personally thanked GolferGal for working with me to find a compromise to the debate that I wanted to do.

Then stop with the ******** and the games.
Either enjoy the THP community and what it offers or don't....But this whoa is me stuff needs to end. Nobody ever wants someone here to not discuss the game that we all love.

Then stop with the ******** and the games.
Either enjoy the THP community and what it offers or don't....But this whoa is me stuff needs to end. Nobody ever wants someone here to not discuss the game that we all love.

I didn't even say it was someone here. Many of us, myself included, have much more going on in our lives than what we do here on the forum. I simply said I was discouraged. I didn't point out anyone in particular. There are not always strange things afoot.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
I didn't even say it was someone here. Many of us, myself included, have much more going on in our lives than what we do here on the forum. I simply said I was discouraged. I didn't point out anyone in particular. There are not always strange things afoot.

Just stop already. I know what this is about and you need to stop this nonsense already.

Yay! I reached 500!

Caffeine is a hell of a motivator! The other motivator is seeing some good trends in golf both from an OEM perspective as well as personal game / swing improvement. lots of golf this year.

Caffeine is a hell of a motivator! The other motivator is seeing some good trends in golf both from an OEM perspective as well as personal game / swing improvement. lots of golf this year.

Yeah brother! The passion is real and we have some really exciting things coming.

way to go!

OK, dumb question of the day....

What are message points here and what generates them?

OK, dumb question of the day....

What are message points here and what generates them?
You mean post points? Its literally posts.

Back