CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

giphy.gif

Yet so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the real question;

Are you goof balls REALLY going to let me win the post count battle again? I set it on cruise control for a minute there, and nothing. 😫

Thanks to @Jman you been dethroned. The king is dead, long live the king.

Hahaha!

To be fair, he and I typically go back and forth month by month.

I thought that you would appreciate the historical nature of the quote “long live the king”.

Yardwork+18 holes+zoom call yesterday killed my dreams of hitting 1,400. Time to coast to the finish line!

Well looks like I squeaked out 600, compared to some of you guys this isn't even worthy of a participation trophy though ....

Well looks like I squeaked out 600, compared to some of you guys this isn't even worthy of a participation trophy though ....

600 is awesome. For real. Well done.

No way, that's great!

It’s going to be close!
It is, and it's been fun watching throughout the 2 months. But it all comes down to the next 6 1/2 hours!!

And just passed 1,000 for the drive. Not anywhere close to my 2,000 post goal, but that's ok. Felt engaged, and considering how much my post count has grown this year, happy with where I'm at!! Thanks for the fun @Canadan !!

600 is rocking it. There aren't that many people with more considering the number of people on the site. (y)

Back