Quarterback on Netflix

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New show dropped today on Netflix.

Pretty good so far. Still in episode one. The best line so far is the bashing of Kirk Cousin’s fashion sense

Yeah I have to see if the social media side of the Mahomes camp is really like that in real life. The wife wants to watch so I will be slow on this. :rolleyes:

Just not sure if this one is for me.
May give it a shot.

Really looking forward to watching this. I will probably run through it all next week on vacation.

I saw this. I will be honest. I am not that interested in this.

New show dropped today on Netflix.

Looks pretty good from the previews - will add it to the list to watch

Not an NFL fan but will watch this. Do love documentary type series and movies.

Meh

Mahomes/Cousins are appealing to me, Mariota doesn’t do much for me. I love pretty much all things football so I’ll watch it.

Will be binging the sometime soon

Watching now.

Their NFL version of full swing?

I'll probably give it a watch at some point

Going to need feedback on this one, i'm on the ledge of wanting to watch it or not.

I’ll give it a go but I’m not good at finishing shows.

I’ll add it to the queue.

I’ll give it a go but I’m not good at finishing shows.
Let me know if the first few episodes are good or not. If they are, I'll watch it and fill you in on the ending episodes.

You're welcome.

We watched 4 episodes tonight. Mostly because I have a rooting interest in Mahomes, but the stuff on Cousins and Mariota are interesting as well. A lot of game highlights mixed in with a lot of behind the scenes stuff. It's pretty well done.

I got to watch the first episode last night. So far I’m enjoying it.

Yeah I have to see if the social media side of the Mahomes camp is really like that in real life. The wife wants to watch so I will be slow on this. :rolleyes:
Man, that crew is…something.

Heard about this one yesterday, I may or may not get to it unless I hear a bunch of good things

Watching the start of episode 3, those guys get crushed so often.

Finally watching the last episode. Not as good as Full Swing but not bad.

Mariota - I wanted to root for him and I understand the end of his season but not a good look.
Cousins - He sacrifices his body and I have a better perception of him now than I did before.
Mahommes - He has game but I still don't like him. Seeing him on sideline after the ankle sprain, that is what you want out of your franchise QB. Obviously tried to minimize Jackson

Back