Quick test to determine if you are a psychopath or not.

Better brownie piece?

• Edge

Votes: 88 62.0%
  • Center

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
Edge for the nice mix of crunchy and chewy. But when it comes right down to it, I'll eat whatever brownie goodness is put in front of me without complaining!

A very slight nod to the edge, unless it's too crunchy like a biscotti. (Which is truly a Satan-spawned creation.)

The edge but it has to be just right, not overcooked. The middle is like a 3-2-1 rib. They taste good and are easy to eat but I prefer a little tug.

Just like pizza...give me the edge!

1625838564146.png

This tells me nothing new, and just confirms what I already thought. And that is a little over half of us are a little

You had me at brownie

I think it depends on who/how they are cooked. As someone who normally goes edge, I have been exposed to some extremely overcooked and thin brownies and those edge pieces should not be gone near.

Edge.. all the edge..

Went with edge but it was close. I love all brownies :LOL:

Center all the way...gooey, soft and delicious. All you edge people are just wrong 🤣

I think center for that ultimately gooeyness

But I've seen my wife so some psychopath tendencies: 1) she opens the cream cheese long ways 2) she eats corn on the cob around / vertical instead of horizontal like a typewriter

Blew my mind

I think center for that ultimately gooeyness

But I've seen my wife so some psychopath tendencies: 1) she opens the cream cheese long ways 2) she eats corn on the cob around / vertical instead of horizontal like a typewriter

Blew my mind
There's another way to open cream cheese? I'm with your wife on that one...long ways all the way.

The devils work.

This piece of evil prompted the thread.

OVnNJwIpSk6r._CR31,20,863,665_UX778_TTW__.jpg

2) she eats corn on the cob around / vertical instead of horizontal like a typewriter

Blew my mind
How is that even possible haha

If I want a soft and gooey chocolate dessert, I will leave a candy bar in my car for 3 minutes in the Arizona summer. Give me the edge if the corners are all gone!

I'm definitely a center guy. I find brownie edges get hard and i'm really not looking for that in a brownie. A brownie should be a soft, delectable treat and that's exactly what the center is!

I'm going to use this thread in my research for who to pick for the Dream Foursome Experience.

Back