Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

No effort to change your mind. Ranch tastes good. Blue Cheese tastes like foot fungus.

xThor dropping truth bombs! 😎

Many years go, for work, I was in a major manufacturer test kitchen where they were working on ranch dressing. The aroma was overwhelming in this room. It was so strong I had a hard time completing my work. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Have had no desire to come in contact with ranch dressing ever since.

Many years go, for work, I was in a major manufacturer test kitchen where they were working on ranch dressing. The aroma was overwhelming in this room. It was so strong I had a hard time completing my work. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Have had no desire to come in contact with ranch dressing ever since.
"Want to dip your sh*t in sh*t?" When I worked at a pizza joint (hungry howies) in high school, that is what we said.

The dressing world died the day that I could not buy Roquefort anymore...... LOVED THAT STUFF!!!!

Ranch is just vile. My kid got mad the day he had some ranch on his chin, I asked him which dog was realllly liking him today.

Back