Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

I can't wait to sit around a fire pit somewhere really nice and talk food with you
I like that it has to be somewhere “really nice” to discuss his food takes. It somehow needs to be that way to offset them.

Blue cheese is one of the worst things ever created, so I am in agreement with you.

I can't wait to sit around a fire pit somewhere really nice and talk food with you
You are going to leave that and find yourself curled up in the fetal position saying "this is very American" and we implore you to realize that its not. Its X-Thorian and we refuse to take credit.

Yes...., & if the conversation turns, we can visit the goats to get calm

I mean, no need to get calm. I would present my food thoughts. You would agree. Then we will frolic to the goats to feed and pet them.

You are going to leave that and find yourself curled up in the fetal position saying "this is very American" and we implore you to realize that its not. Its X-Thorian and we refuse to take credit.
Also a distinct possibility

I mean, no need to get calm. I would present my food thoughts. You would agree. Then we will frolic to the goats to feed and pet them.
I have food thoughts, I choose not to air them out in open forums in the hopes violence beginining like some form of depraved voyeur 🤣

I'm going to disagree with you. Ranch dressing may have its place... somewhere, but it's not typically in my kitchen. Matter of fact, the last bottle or ranch dressing in my fridge went in the trash shortly after the last kid moved out. I much prefer blue cheese.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying ranch should go away forever. I use the ranch dressing powder packets and make my own at times with sour cream. And I like cool ranch doritos. But I don't enjoy ranch dressing.

I'm referring to hidden valley brand. Maybe there's something better out there and hidden valley is really trash. I don't know. I'm not willing to find out.
If your getting your ranch dressing from a bottle then yes it's going to suck. It has to be made in house from buttermilk and mayo.

I like blue cheese for certain wing flavors, mainly the traditional buffalo, and blue cheese crumbles on things like salads and burgers. Ranch is much more diverse than blue cheese though and can be used for all flavors of wings and many other dippable foods. It can also be made in a variety of flavors such as chipotle, avocado, jalapeno, etc.

Oh sure, because who wouldn't want a dressing that tastes like a cuddly cow compared to one that packs a punch like a rebellious cheese ninja? Blue cheese is like the cool kid at the salad bar, while ranch is just the awkward chaperone. Choose wisely, folks.

I appreciate the use of the word credit as opposed to blame

If you’re age 10 or under, ranch is no doubt the overwhelming favorite. It goes perfect with foods like this:

View attachment 9251881
Not going to lie, I've had that on nights the fridge was sparse and I was too tired/lazy to want to figure out what to cook.
Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

Just not a ranch dressing fan. Like @Scorp we don’t even have a bottle of it in the house anymore.

Would rather have a French dressing with either blue cheese crumbles or both French and blue cheese dressing ff crumbles are not avaialble.

Back