In 1924, half the cars in the world were Fords

The White House has both an outdoor putting green and an indoor golf simulator. The putting green was installed during Eisenhower’s term and relocated during Clinton’s presidency. The simulator room was installed during Obama’s term and upgraded during Trump’s presidency.

meanwhile-in-canada-photos-19-1.jpg

Acetone dissolves solo cups. Don’t ask me how I know.

Acetone dissolves solo cups. Don’t ask me how I know.
I used to work as a process engineer in a fiberglass plant. I was showing one of the new guys something and I handed him a foam coffee cup. Told him to get a cup of acetone so we could clean off the tools. Never forget the look on his face when that cup disappeared in his hand.

Reno, Nevada is further west than both Los Angeles and San Diego, California.

Most people pronounce the word VICTUALS wrong!

There are more horses asses than there are horses.

Here's a creepy one..... Did you know that during the cremation process, there is a point where the human body is cooked to perfection.

I had someone tell me this today.

The first person ever convicted of speeding was going 8mph. 6mph over the speed limit.

A spider can make up to 6 different kinds of silk. And in Lean times eat their web for sustenance.

The number of people older than you will never be greater than it is right now.

Here's a creepy one..... Did you know that during the cremation process, there is a point where the human body is cooked to perfection.

"Long pig" fanciers dig in!

Japanese researchers used a slime mold to re-route the Japanese subway system in a more efficient manner than the engineers did in the first place! It's been tested mathematically, and it's true!

John Tyler, 10 th president from 1841-1845 had a Grandson, Harrison Ruffin Tyler, who died in March of this year, 140 ish years after his grandfather.

Want to stop clogging your vacuum cleaner? use a squeegee on your carpet before vacuuming to pick up human hair, animal hair. This works especially well if you have a German Shepherd Dog or other double coated dog that sheds constantly.

Robert E. Lee briefly served in and was offered command of the Union army. He resigned when offered command of the Confederate Army because of his allegiance to his home state of Virginia even though he was against succession.

Back