Rate the Website - Bigga Balls

Zero interest. Maybe as wedding party weekend of drinking and golf, and I’m on the older side now so that likely ain’t happening. Thus back to first statement 0 chance.

If a bullet point is uniquely packed golf balls 4 per sleeve you might not be offering much.

I think it's a gimmick company. Especially because they say "you absolutely crush a bachelor party golf outing" or "quality golf gear with a sense of humor." Not really for the serious golfer.

Other than wanting to supply balls and other golf gear with a sense of humor, their "About" page says nothing about who they are, how their balls came to be, etc. No indication anywhere that I could find as to where they are even located. No interested without knowing more about who they even are, and even then a surlyn ball at that price won’t do it for me.

Aside from the name which presumably has an effect on marketing (I'll admit it made me chuckle), I don't have any interest in these balls. I would not be interested in paying this amount for a Surlyn ball given other choices available.

Next time I am a best man and have to do a bachelor party again... I would think about getting some of these for the group.

The website, to me looks fine.

Pricing, probably too high for a random ball.

The product/claims, I don't get it. I can shoot lower scores with your ball? OK.

I was honestly waiting for something like "just blow on the balls and they are good as new" or "feel great in the hands"

Website itself is fine, definitely one of the pre-canned templates we've designers have access to for a quick setup

Very Bro golf. Not something I would buy but the website seems to be ok. Maybe a few too many big balls jokes.

Seems like something that should market with the toilet mini-putting bundle. Maybe there is a market for this, but I can't imagine it's a product people would buy as something more than a gag.

Nope, no interest, maybe I'm getting old and no fun anymore....

The guy buying these has the 69 degree wedge and penis putter to go with it though, guaranteed. :LOL:

It would be a no for me. The website itself is fine but seems too jokey for my taste. The first line I see on the website is “Last Longer, Drive Harder” and that’s just not something I’m going to take serious in a golf ball. Definitely not for $32 a dozen. Feels like you would find a sleeve of these at Spencers and that would be better suited.

I'm not a fan of the price. The name. The target market. The logo. The "alignment" aid.

It's all very forced and seems like they're over compensating 😬🤷🏼

If you're into price only on a 2 piece ball you can get a Cut Red at $12.99 dz.!!

Like others have said, the website looks okay and functions well on the few clicks I gave it. However, I'm out on the golf ball and anything with that logo on it.

Website doesn't provide a lot of info about the golf balls, but it's too expensive for a Surlyn ball that only has a juvenile name going for it. Not interested.

The website is very basic and fine. At least they have some info on the products, even if its very basic - cover material, dimples, etc. I'm not exactly sure where they carve out a spot for themselves in the market other than the gimmicky buy.

The website seems funcitional, but pretty bare bones. Personally I would not purchase but not because of the website. There are enough known options for me that I am not buying some golf balls from a DTC brand I have never heard of.

I'm not sure work would allow me to click on the link
Thought the same and took a look on my phone. I'm guessing they're just using some standard DTC ball, but the logo an messaging isn't my speed. I'm sure it'll go well with the segment that uses this:
8154LMMnMwL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I think I’ll pass on this one. 30 is a lot considering what you can buy for equal or cheaper.

32 for this ball when others available with similar profiles for less. Plus the print on them is quite ugly.

I think I’ll pass on this one. 30 is a lot considering what you can buy for equal or cheaper.
I feel like Diablo Tours are just as good if not better than half of the DTC balls out there. At that level I'm probably going for quantity from a name I know.

I'm a pass, at this price point, give me the QST.

Back