Rate your golf trash-talking skills on a scale of 1-10.

?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really don’t engage in trash talking.

I absolutely love to talk trash but remember I only play with the same group of guys. Doubt I would talk that way with a stranger. Maybe some fun back and forth if he was into it.

1672262817004.gif

I don't engage in it too often, but you start bringing it?

I’m far too polite for that stuff, so probably 1.

As others have said, I mainly reserve my good stuff for people I know. To be a true trash talker, one has to let the dogs loose with everyone. I rated myself as "5".

I almost never do it but it's a 10. And really the only time I would do it is if someone started something with me and I wasn't in a great mood. I don't like trash talking and never did in any sport. I just happen to be really good at it

Squarely a 5. Not great but I can hit with some great dad jokes to burn at the right times.

If you are a friend of mine and know you won't get butthurt, I will dish it out.

I am hesitant to trash talk someone I don't know that well.

I will say a 1.

I rated myself as a 7 if it's people I know. I'm not as good as some of the guys I know but can hold my own. This is usually with my main golf group or friends though. I don't talk trash near as much to people I don't know as well. I'm probably a 3 there as I won't start it but will dish a little back if they do.

Even in league, I'm happy to see people playing well. The main thing I focus on is just playing my best.

I would give it a solid 2. Rarely do it so don't have much practice.

9. I try to dial it down because I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings unintentionally. But if someone chirps at me, they better have a helmet with them.

Ability is a 7. Use is a 1. I only talk trash with one of my friends and it’s always hilarious.

10. I'll make you cry!!!

I’m a 0.

I prefer to let my game show what’s worth….

Back