Regional Rivalry Colors

Ohio (Red) vs Michigan (Blue)
NY/NJ (Green) vs New England (White)
DMV (Orange) vs Carolinas (Carolina Blue)

Ohio (RED) vs Michigan (BLUE)
NY/NJ (BLACK) vs New England (YELLOW)
DMV (DC, MD, VA) (GREEN) vs Carolinas (ORANGE)

I admit, I am genuinely surprised by the green for NY/NJ. I know the Jets are there, but always kind of viewed it as a Yankees.
Learn something new every day.
Green Jets/Eagles Garden State.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ohio (Red) vs Michigan (Dark Blue)
NY/NJ (Black) vs New England (Grey)
DMV (Pink) vs Carolinas (Carolina Blue)

Ohio vs Michigan Red/Navy Blue
NY/NJ vs New England Blue&Green/Red
DMV (DC, MD, VA) vs Carolinas Brown/Teal

Michigan (blue) Ohio (brown)

haha, oh man... The school stuff...

Ohio (red/white/blue like the flag) vs Michigan (blue like the state flag)
NY/NJ (black) vs New England (Red with little green pine trees all over the place)
DMV (Red and a bunch of stars) vs Carolina (Dark Blue - matches parts of both State flags)

NY/NJ (black) vs New England (Red with little green pine trees all over the place)
DMV (Red and a bunch of stars) vs Carolina (Dark Blue - matches parts of both State flags)

I'm always 100% on board with anything red white and blue.

Ohio vs Michigan: Scarlet polo w/ Gray shorts/pants vs Yellow polo w/ Maize Blue shorts/pants
NY/NJ vs New England: Green Polo w/ Gray shorts/pants vs Gray polo w/ Navy Blue shorts/pants
DMV (DC, MD, VA) vs Carolinas: Purple Polo w/ Gray shorts/pants vs Baby Blue Polo w/ Black shorts/pants

I can handle purple. Still have some puma shoes, shirt and hat.

Ohio (Red) vs Michigan (Dark Blue)
NY/NJ (Black) vs New England (Grey)
DMV (Pink) vs Carolinas (Carolina Blue)

Pink works. I think we have several guys that can pull of pink with no issue.

I like some red and stars. Not sure the American flag crew socks I have from stance or the compression from swiftwickwould look good with shorts but I like some patriotic coloring.

(Red/Gray) Ohio vs Michigan (Green/White)
(Navy/White) NY/NJ vs New England (Gold/Black)
(Stars and Stripes) DMV (DC, MD, VA) vs Carolinas (red/black)

Michigan - Maize & Blue Ohio - Pink & Grey
NY/NJ - Blue NE - Red

MD - Red Carolina - light blue

Was having fun with you guys, but good answer! Fan of pink myself.
View attachment 23378

I like bright colors or ones most of the guys I play with wouldn't wear. I have a pink UA shirt in the closet, I think the pink puma one is there too.

Nice outfit...I would rock that.

Ohio Red White Mich Blue Gold
NY/NJ Green/Yellow NE Red/Blue
DMV Maroon NC Dark Blue

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ohio (Red/Gray) vs Michigan (Blue/Yellow)
NY/NJ (Green/White) vs New England (Red/White)
DMV (Orange/Navy) vs Carolinas (UNC Blue/White)

For the DMV, I totally get the Red, Black, Yellow , Blue/gold and Orange choices.

But it many of you said Green, was there a thought behind that or just best avaiable color after picking the others. Just curious, as I can't tie Green to anything.

I think it's tough choosing team colors based on sports. Blue for Michigan works...but what if you went to Michigan St? And green for NY/NJ? It's no shock that green is my favorite color, but I'm a Giants fan, and I hate the Jets and Eagles WAY MORE than I hate the Patriots....

Here are my ill-informed guesses:
Michigan- Green (because all CJ mumbles is "tree tops" whenever golf comes up) / Ohio - Gray (as others mentioned the sky)
NY/NJ - Red (for apples) / New England - White (for cheese in Vermont, the mountains in NH, and clam chowder along the coast)
DMV - this is the hardest one for me. When I think of that area, I think of government corruption (it's the day job), but I also think of a strong military precense. So how about some sort of military camo (not that weak realtree crap either)? / Carolinas - the only thing I can think that both have in common is golf, which could be any color....and then South of the Border. So can we go with a combination of red, yellow, and orange and come up with a golf sombrero....?

Ohio vs Michigan
NY/NJ vs New England
DMV (DC, MD, VA) vs Carolinas

OH Grey vs MI
BLUE
NY Orange vs NE Red
DMV Purple vs Carolinas Cyan

I'm okay with Orange...but if I get into this and have to wear Redskin colors I might back out. (okay maybe not, but I will NOT look in any mirrors).
Also, no one should be wearing black in mid - southern VA in July. You would melt.

Agree with you 100%, no skins colors and no black.

I think it's tough choosing team colors based on sports. Blue for Michigan works...but what if you went to Michigan St? And green for NY/NJ? It's no shock that green is my favorite color, but I'm a Giants fan, and I hate the Jets and Eagles WAY MORE than I hate the Patriots....

Here are my ill-informed guesses:
Michigan- Green (because all CJ mumbles is "tree tops" whenever golf comes up) / Ohio - Gray (as others mentioned the sky)
NY/NJ - Red (for apples) / New England - White (for cheese in Vermont, the mountains in NH, and clam chowder along the coast)
DMV - this is the hardest one for me. When I think of that area, I think of government corruption (it's the day job), but I also think of a strong military precense. So how about some sort of military camo (not that weak realtree crap either)? / Carolinas - the only thing I can think that both have in common is golf, which could be any color....and then South of the Border. So can we go with a combination of red, yellow, and orange and come up with a golf sombrero....?

Interesting take on everything. The camo was unelected for DMV...although you could have gone orange for the prison jumpsuits or the old school black and white stripes. Maybe the denim look. Hard to do school colors here with some big time Universities in all three areas. Blue and green is a option that incorporates two colors from all the military branches

Interesting take on everything. The camo was unelected for DMV...although you could have gone orange for the prison jumpsuits or the old school black and white stripes. Maybe the denim look. Hard to do school colors here with some big time Universities in all three areas. Blue and green is a option that incorporates two colors from all the military branches

I would go with Navy blue camo for DMV due to the Navy presence.

:act-up: Kettering Yellow/Gold would be much better than those other colors.
#elitestjerk

Ohio vs Michigan- That's easy old school Ohio state Umich rivalry... red and black vs blue and yellow

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back