Dunn6253

Reaction score
Handicap
practice
If you could remove one course from the tour which one would it be and why? I know it is probably being relocated anyways, but I would get rid of Dove Mountain. The course does nothing for me visually. I also don't like how far they were driving the ball and rolling out of fairways into the rough. If you hit a straight drive you shouldn't be penalized for driving the ball too far in my opinion.

What say you THP?

If you could remove one course from the tour which one would it be and why? I know it is probably being relocated anyways, but I would get rid of Dove Mountain. The course does nothing for me visually. I also don't like how far they were driving the ball and rolling out of fairways into the rough. If you hit a straight drive you shouldn't be penalized for driving the ball too far in my opinion.

What say you THP?

Haha Arizona golf. I say TPC Scottsdale...It is just too easy of a course but I want to see them expand to across the road and include both courses to change it up.

Not necessarily want it removed, but I don't quite get the hype around Bethpage Black

I also agree with Dove Mountain. I just think it's too long even for the pros and too tricked out. I can't imagine how your average amateur would fare on it even from appropriate yardages

There isn't one that pops out at me, I guess I'd vote, TPC Southwind, Memphis, TN if I had to pick one.

Quail Hollow

Probably TPC San Antonio. Never seems to be a good tournament and the pros always look,like they hate playing there. And wherever the Wyndham is. It may have changed venues this year, but I years past it looked like a pretty boring course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd probably go with Torrey Pines North. I know they use it to help get the field through the first two days, but it seems like such a waste compared to the South

Not necessarily want it removed, but I don't quite get the hype around Bethpage Black

Have you ever played it? It's a huge track, homerun hitters course

Harbor town would have to go if I had to choose

TPC Scottsdale. Too many other great courses in AZ to play an event at such a pedestrian track.

You took the words out of my mouth. So I would agree with you entirely.
I'd probably go with Torrey Pines North. I know they use it to help get the field through the first two days, but it seems like such a waste compared to the South

Greenbrier

They try to force the history down my throat. Guess what? I don't care.

So many good suggestions in here already. I could do without the Greenbrier, Torrey Pines, and the TPC Scottsdale.

I say Deere Run or Harbour Town

Back