MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
which one do you prefer and why?

looking at the TM Rescue, Adams V3, and Mashie.

all I've heard is good things about these guys but cannot decide which one to get for my 2nd bag. any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Have you checked out their respective threads? HUGE amounts of info on each one. And another 5-6 threads recently on favorite hybrids. I would start there as there are literally thousands of posts with answers to your questions.

You have to check out the Yonex EZONE as well. I feel it is just as good, if not better, than the Mashie and I am not alone there. There is a review thread on the EZONE as well.

Rescue11 TP for me, its the best hybrid for my game i have ever hit, mashie and Yonex Ezone like JT mentioned also have gotten great reviews

Never hit the Adams. Hit the other 2 and prefer the 11. I found the offset on the Mashie to be too much and I pulled everything. I also did not like the look of the club at address - offset and finish.

Rescue11 TP for me, its the best hybrid for my game i have ever hit, mashie and Yonex Ezone like JT mentioned also have gotten great reviews

+1 this is the best hybrid i have ever hit. i always hit it straight as an arrow, from any lie.

I'm a firm believer in the Mashie. Though I am testing the EZONE and it is giving it a run for its money.

looking at the TM Rescue, Adams V3, and Mashie.

Those seem like three very different hybrids.

I would check out the Rescue 11 Testers thread. The Mashie's testers thread. And the Adams' Demo Day Review thread.

Not to give you more choice but I tried the mashie I felt it was too light for a rescue club. I ended up with the FT Fusion 3 & 4 hybrids and i love these clubs. My 2 favorite clubs in my bag. They hit clean and far and are really forgiving on any mishit. Good luck with anyone you choose!

Back