Rest In Peace, Queen Elizabeth

RIP, but with the queen's passing, that means only one thing...

Wow. Just wow.

This happened so fast. Will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

A sad day here in the UK, we just got the announcement in the past half hour

It'll be big news back home when everyone wakes up.

I saw The Onion's tweet & story about it but I didn't give it much thought because, well y'know THE ONION, but still it's an historic moment for sure with her passing.

The world has lost a great person and leader. May she Rest In Peace.

YEs, git a message from a Friend who is stationed there that this was just disseminated to the public there Less than an hour ago.

YEs, git a message from a Friend who is stationed there that this was just disseminated to the public there Less than an hour ago.
Guessing there will be a large freak out in the UK for at least a week. There are generations that have only known her as the reigning monarch. It’s actually kinda weird to think about otherwise.

Not great timing with all the **** that’s going on in the world. I’m not the biggest monarchist, but that’s gonna be a shock to a lot of people back home. She was always that stable figure when times were bad. RIP Lizzie.

Not great timing with all the **** that’s going on in the world. I’m not the biggest monarchist, but that’s gonna be a shock to a lot of people back home. She was always that stable figure when times were bad. RIP Lizzie.
Charles is probably like ohhh **** now I’m in charge. This was always supposed to be an on paper thing!

Charles is probably like ohhh **** now I’m in charge. This was always supposed to be an on paper thing!
I just said to my missus I wonder if he gave a discreet clenched fist and little yessss when he found out LOL.

I just said to my missus I wonder if he gave a discreet clenched fist and little yessss when he found out LOL.
Hahahaha I went opposite and figured he was like NO NO GET HER BACK I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M DOING.

I mean, is he really in charge?

UK is reeling. New PM, Pound at near all time low. Now the Queen passes. She was such an honorable person. RIP Queen Elizabeth

Amazing to think her first Prime Minister was Winston Churchill!

She was the longest serving... Is Charles going to be the oldest appointed monarch?

Had a lot of respect for her. This is a massive loss for the UK. Interesting times ahead.

70 years, 15 Prime Ministers, and she met 13 American Presidents dating back to Truman…May she Rest In Peace, and all my wishes to the British people.

I mean, is he really in charge?
Monarch wise. Other than that? I don’t super think so but I don’t know how all that super played out to begin with.

Never really read anything bad about her (or for the most part any of the other Monarchs). From all things I can recall she was marvelous person and both knew and understood her role, and executed it very very well. She will undoubtedly be missed, must hope that King Charles can fill in as admirably as she did for her father.

The queen is dead, God save the King.

Back