Rick Smith training glove

Perkins Rooster

Reaction score
Handicap
10.1 RCGA
I did a search but not much came up. Does anyone have much experience with this training aid? I cup my left wrist at the top and I'm considering whether or not it's worth chaging this tendency.

I have used the Rick Smith glove. It did help with the cupping problem I had with the wrist. Mainly, it just made me focus on keeping it flat when cocking the wrist. I used it when practicing on the range, but not when I played.

Thanks for the input v.man. What was the outcome for you of having a flatter wrist?

Thanks for the input v.man. What was the outcome for you of having a flatter wrist?

According to my swing coach, cupping interferes with the proper wrist cock thereby costing you some distance and accuracy. It made sense, but I didn't notice that I was any longer. I'm anxious to see what answer you get back from GolfTec to your other question.

I did a search but not much came up. Does anyone have much experience with this training aid? I cup my left wrist at the top and I'm considering whether or not it's worth chaging this tendency.

I'm personally not a big believer in these types of aids. I've always been more the type to just get help from a professional and working out the issue. Maybe GolfTec can help you with this in your other thread. I'd spend the money for the glove on a live professional myself.

I have used the Rick Smith glove. It did help with the cupping problem I had with the wrist. Mainly, it just made me focus on keeping it flat when cocking the wrist. I used it when practicing on the range, but not when I played.

+1, the same thing here, I still might take it to the range 2 or 3 times per year. I have had it for 3 years and probably have used it a total of 15 to 18 times. I think it is a great reminder to keep the left wrist flat.

Got One. Works Great. It will help you make more consistent contact. I am on my second one now, I practice with it at the range every time I go.

Back