Rose & Fire Headcover - Product Spotlight

I guess I don't get it. What's the point for alignment stick covers? Pretty sure they aren't going to get ruined by clubs bumping into them, unless you are hitting them while using them for their intended purpose.

to keep them in check would be the biggest thing for me. I keep mine currently in the plastic tube they came in because they fly all over the place if they aren't in it.

Ordered a black and an orange one. For 6.00 each it's a no brainer and I never have to worry about marking up my woods.

Ordered a black and an orange one. For 6.00 each it's a no brainer and I never have to worry about marking up my woods.

My woods all have headcovers on them.

But $6.00 is not an unreasonable price to pay.

to keep them in check would be the biggest thing for me. I keep mine currently in the plastic tube they came in because they fly all over the place if they aren't in it.
I wrap and hang my towels on them. Stay on the right side of my bag and have never had a problem.

To each their own though. That's the beauty of free will. ?

I guess I don't get it. What's the point for alignment stick covers? Pretty sure they aren't going to get ruined by clubs bumping into them, unless you are hitting them while using them for their intended purpose.

I'd guess it's more protection for the clubs, so the alignment stick doesn't scratch clubs.

I grabbed a red one. I like the idea and for less than $11.00 it seemed like something worth trying. Maybe now I will carry my alignment sticks more often.

Did he do away with the "name your price" option?

I'd guess it's more protection for the clubs, so the alignment stick doesn't scratch clubs.
I leave my headcovers on whole not using them. Mine have rubber caps on the end as well to help prevent that. But if you leave your headcovers off then I can understand that.

My alignment sticks breakdown so no need. I can see where these covers may find a market, just not sure how big.

The quality is quite nice on them, and the hand written note is a great touch!

thumb

thumb

Just received it.. Love it!!

The alignment stick cover may not be a necessity, but it keeps my bag organized which makes it worth the $11ish total I paid. Mike really makes some good stuff and his customer service is amazing. I'm happy to give him my business!

I'm probably going to pull the trigger on a custom mallet cover for my White Hot RX V-Line Fang. Just need to decide on the color :D

So those that have had these for awhile, how do you like them? Quality good? Protect your clubs well? Any issues?

So those that have had these for awhile, how do you like them? Quality good? Protect your clubs well? Any issues?

Nope. Solid product, exceptional quality and the durability is simply fantastic.

Nope. Solid product, exceptional quality and the durability is simply fantastic.
Are they pretty thick? I have a Seamus cover for my 3 wood and it's basically just the material. Clubs got blown over the other day and there's a huge ding on it now. Want something to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Are they pretty thick? I have a Seamus cover for my 3 wood and it's basically just the material. Clubs got blown over the other day and there's a huge ding on it now. Want something to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Putter is pretty beefy. I would not call the woods thick but they are sturdy with the canvas used to make them.

Putter is pretty beefy. I would not call the woods thick but they are sturdy with the canvas used to make them.
Well not necessarily thick but some protection there. I guess the ballistic nylon would help with that. Thanks for the feedback.

I went ahead and ordered an alignment stick cover in Orange to match my clubs/bag. After getting a little scratch in my driver head from my alignment sticks in my bag, this was a no brainer. I should have ordered one sooner.

Last edited:
I keep coming in here and looking at all the covers everyone has. Thinking I might be pulling the trigger soon, these just look so good! And the alignment stick cover is a nice touch.

I've had a set now for a few weeks and I really like them alot. Protect the clubs really well and are easy to get on and off. We will see how well they are made over time but so far they seem to be very high quality.

Even holds up pretty well in the rain I found out as well.

Got my alignment stick cover in the mail today. It looks pretty darn good. Quality is exceptional!!! Will post a pic later.

Pondering orange head covers for my 3w, 5w and hybrid. Even got 20% off to use...

Back