Royal Albartross Gloves

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I got one of these and just slipped it on and it is super comfortable. Will be testing it out over the next few rounds.

IMG_4326.jpeg
IMG_4327.jpeg
IMG_4328.jpeg
IMG_4329.jpeg
IMG_4330.jpeg

Don’t you have a pair of shoes too? The leather looks really high quality.

I freaking LOVE the patch.

• Admin
Don’t you have a pair of shoes too? The leather looks really high quality.
I have two pairs now and will probably be ordering more. Absolutely the best quality I have found to date.

Oh I bet these are BADASS.

"AlbARtross?" Has to be some sort of significance to the name? :unsure:

• Admin
"AlbARtross?" Has to be some sort of significance to the name? :unsure:
Man you guys skim :ROFLMAO:

Albartross is a fusion of parts of the founders name, Alex Bartholomew, and that of her husband, Ross. Al-Bart-Ross.

Looks like solid quality but that velcro tab is a little too rainbowish for me

Nice looking gloves. Looks to be top quality.

I will have to give them a try. I'm always looking for a quality glove (y)

Be curious to read your thoughts. I have been using the Caddy Daddy Claw Pro for the past two seasons and I can't imagine anything replacing it.

Looks like solid quality but that velcro tab is a little too rainbowish for me

for $35ea......they should be! I actually kinda like the patch and other color options they have.

I get it, its a "premium quality" product. I typically dont mind that and their shoes hold up to the test in that regard. Not sure I feel the same way about a glove though.

for $35ea......they should be! I actually kinda like the patch and other color options they have.

I get it, its a "premium quality" product. I typically dont mind that and their shoes hold up to the test in that regard. Not sure I feel the same way about a glove though.
Same price as FJ Pure Touch.

I'm sure the patch looks better in person. Just initial reaction was rainbowish

Their V1 glove has Asher tags on them
Are they any different than Asher sans branding?

Same price as FJ Pure Touch.

Ohhh for sure. Either way.....its tough for me to get to $35 for a glove. For some reason its the one thing i feel like i can get by with a less expensive option most times. That said, Ill pay a premium for rain or weather related gloves. 🤷‍♂️

I'd give it a try. I enjoy the cheaper Callaway glove or the Claw glove the most at this point.

I think I might grab another since they are running that 15% off sale right now

used it today. Compared it to some lower priced, AAA Cabretta Leather gloves today
there is a fairly big difference

very tacky, love the look and feel. Performed great today in hot Florida summer. Will be curious how it fares in the durability sector

I received the gray glove and will be giving it a go this weekend.

I currently use a Callaway Tour Authentic and really like it. The medium fits quite well. Initial thought is the Royal Albartross has a very similar fit. It’s comfortable. It’ll be quite warm the next few days. Definitely anxious to see how it holds up.

I dig the patch because it matches a lot of outfits. Yeah i’m that guy. I will also say it’s soft as can be

Back