Sacks Parente Series 91 Putter – “The Duke” Review

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
As a brand, Sacks Parente has been making moves on and off the course. One thing that they have never sacrificed is their attention to detail and the latest example of that is their new Series 91 putter, more affectionately known as, “The Duke”.

Continue reading...

I also thought of the same Duke as you - good write up, I enjoy reading about the mid mallets.

I like the design of that head along with neck quite a bit, but I the sole looks just off. I'm sure there is a reason they did what they did and honestly don't see the sole while putting so it probably not that big of a deal.

Great write-up. Really like the head shape and finish.

Im such a sucker for a mid mallet its not even funny. The Duke is an awesome shape, love the design of it. I could go without the carbon look, and wish they would have left that out, but it's not the end of the world.

Great review, James. Thank you.

As great as full mallets are, the size has always been a turn off. This is a sharp looking putter and I like the gun metal finish.

@Jman did you notice the cg truly reducing/eliminating skipping or reducing issues on miss hits? I'm not sure how often you would miss hit a putt if not on purpose at your level ;)

It's named after and designed for Ken Duke, PGA and Champions Tour winner. I am a huge believer in Sacks Parente putting instruments. I have gamed a Series 54 for basically 2 years. It has been such a great putter. More people need to give Sacks Parente a try.

• Staff
It's named after and designed for Ken Duke, PGA and Champions Tour winner. I am a huge believer in Sacks Parente putting instruments. I have gamed a Series 54 for basically 2 years. It has been such a great putter. More people need to give Sacks Parente a try.
It is indeed! Mentioned that in the article too! 👍👍

Normally, I can safely read these reviews without temptation as they’re always RH only. Not only is this one availing in LH, but it’s at a standard putter price. Not good….

Normally, I can safely read these reviews without temptation as they’re always RH only. Not only is this one availing in LH, but it’s at a standard putter price. Not good….
Haha! Lefty love!

I like the design of that head along with neck quite a bit, but I the sole looks just off. I'm sure there is a reason they did what they did and honestly don't see the sole while putting so it probably not that big of a deal.
Interestingly the neck is what looks off to me. I think it is because it if an external vs internal hossel set up so it just looks like a less clean transition. The rest is fantastic.

Interestingly the neck is what looks off to me. I think it is because it if an external vs internal hossel set up so it just looks like a less clean transition. The rest is fantastic.
Ya know I was focused on this picture and didn’t really look at the hosel much in the others but now that you pointed it out I see what you’re saying
IMG_5222.jpeg

Ya know I was focused on this picture and didn’t really look at the hosel much in the others but now that you pointed it out I see what you’re saying
View attachment 9228881
I can say I think I would have preferred a half shaft offset apposed to a full..

I actually thought the neck setup was pretty slick. I’m much more in line with the sole not being up to what I expect out of Sacks. But, the rest of the package is pretty stunning in hand.

Nice review' Looks nice and price point not horrible.

View attachment 9228881
It’s kind of an old school hosel style. Also key in getting the balance point where it is.

It is a LOT of offset, but on the course it was extremely comfortable.

As a brand, Sacks Parente has been making moves on and off the course. One thing that they have never sacrificed is their attention to detail and the latest example of that is their new Series 91 putter, more affectionately known as, “The Duke”.

Continue reading...
Nice review. It's been interesting seeing this brand doing what they have the last 7 plus months. Some unique putters and tech.
Thanks for the write-up!

Nice review. It's been interesting seeing this brand doing what they have the last 7 plus months. Some unique putters and tech.
Thanks for the write-up!
They’re definitely progressing in their offerings

I actually thought the neck setup was pretty slick. I’m much more in line with the sole not being up to what I expect out of Sacks. But, the rest of the package is pretty stunning in hand.
Yeah. Many times in hand can change things. Perspective matters..

Back