Sarzar's Driver Fitting

Dang Sarina!! Seeing that increase is pretty cool after you’ve done this before and didn’t see a huge increase anywhere

More club head speed
Higher launch
Higher spin rate

All is increasing that carry distance!
Woot! Woot!

Dang Sarina!! Seeing that increase is pretty cool after you’ve done this before and didn’t see a huge increase anywhere

That's a nice increase, and consistency with the Max looks really good too!
The reason I didn't jump on it cause when I went back to it at the end (Max 2), I struggled, but I also had a lot of swings in between and the change in weights may have thrown off my tempo. You can see the difference here:
1000011677.png

That's a great increase over your current gamer.

Did you order it yet?
Not yet. See previous post... I would like to hit it a few more times before spending that kind of money.
The reason I didn't jump on it cause when I went back to it at the end (Max 2), I struggled, but I also had a lot of swings in between and the change in weights may have thrown off my tempo. You can see the difference here:
View attachment 9238875

💣💣💣

Went to a Titleist fitting today. It didn't do it for me today.
1000012161.png

The Callaway fitting 6 weeks ago had better results.

Went to a Titleist fitting today. It didn't do it for me today.
View attachment 9247436

The Callaway fitting 6 weeks ago had better results.

Yeah, looks like gamer is better here. TSR 1 at 44.5 was closest but dispersion was wide.

Went to a cobra fitting this morning. This one was on Foresight Sport software instead of trackman so I don't have photos of the data for this as the cobra rep wasn't familiar with Foresight.

Shaft: Helium Nano 4F1 GL - GR Lady (tried the 3F also - an inch shorter than standard)
Shaft wise I definitely want to stick with standard length for driver.

Driver head: tried the Max (women's) and the X both set at 12°
1000012245.jpg

I was hitting the Max comparable to my gamer. It's definitely worth another look at. I would like to compare the Cobra Max with the Callaway AI Smoke Max 12, N/+1.

The weight being in the center vs in the heel made a difference in my contact. I couldn't get the feel down and I didn't get the distance with the X that I did with the Max.

Sounds like you had a good time at the fitting. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Back