Scotty Cameron putters

Negative, Ghost Rider. This one is already becoming something awesome.

Also, it's a stainless head. Aircraft remover will do nothing.
So what's it going to be and when can I expect it? :ROFLMAO:

I have only ever owned one Scotty and sold it as I have only really ever wanted one. I would love me a Newport 2 button back.

Negative, Ghost Rider. This one is already becoming something awesome.

Also, it's a stainless head. Aircraft remover will do nothing.
Maybe I was seeing the picture wrong? Looks like there's paint left in crevices. That aircraft remover will remove any/all paint and give you a blank canvass.

Cannot wait to see this project come to life. Honestly just paint fill would be perfect for a Scotty in my bag.

Maybe I was seeing the picture wrong? Looks like there's paint left in crevices. That aircraft remover will remove any/all paint and give you a blank canvass.
Oh, most definitely, but so will acetone. Aircraft Remover is extremely harsh stuff, and also rather expensive. It's about $60/gallon and it's getting harder and harder to find. I'm not sure they even make it in a spray anymore (which is how I preferred it) as I haven't seen it in months.

I really only use Aircraft Remover to strip powder coats and automotive paint - and I suppose aircraft paint:)

Oh, most definitely, but so will acetone. Aircraft Remover is extremely harsh stuff, and also rather expensive. It's about $60/gallon and it's getting harder and harder to find. I'm not sure they even make it in a spray anymore (which is how I preferred it) as I haven't seen it in months.

I really only use Aircraft Remover to strip powder coats and automotive paint - and I suppose aircraft paint:)
I use it on all my paintbremoval on clubs. It's widely available, and not too expensive. Rustoleum does it in spray cans Google it. My phone is goofy right now or I'd show you the stuff I'm talking about.

I use it on all my paintbremoval on clubs. It's widely available, and not too expensive. Rustoleum does it in spray cans Google it. My phone is goofy right now or I'd show you the stuff I'm talking about.
Yeah they still sell it at most auto parts stores.

Yeah they still sell it at most auto parts stores.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been looking for the spray cans for some time, and have resorted to buying it by the gallon (just bought some last week) The guy at autozone told me they hadn't carried the cans in almost a year.

The lack of spray cans could be a california thing, but I can't seem to find it online either. If you have access to it, I can pay you for shipping!

I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been looking for the spray cans for some time, and have resorted to buying it by the gallon (just bought some last week) The guy at autozone told me they hadn't carried the cans in almost a year.

The lack of spray cans could be a california thing, but I can't seem to find it online either. If you have access to it, I can pay you for shipping!
Interesting. I'll shoot you a link when I get home...

Screenshot_20200207-083741_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is the stuff I used to remove the clearcoat off my wheels before sending them in for powder coat. Spray it on, let it sit, boom done.

Oooohh. That Klean-Strip stuff is nowhere near as strong as the Rust-Oleum stuff. I use the Rustoleum.

Rust Oleum Aircraft Remover will remove your skin if you're not careful.

Relatively new to the Scotty Cameron putter family. Having only recently purchased my first Scotty Cameron putter. And while I have heard about them before. And seen multiple Majors and Tournament winners using them. I had never even tried them.

Oh my. What a fool I am?

@Space Bandito can attest. After one week with my UNFITTED Used off FleaBay Scotty Cameron Select SQUAREBACK putter was purchased and put in play, my putting has improved 1000%

There simply is no other putter like a Scotty Cameron :drinks:

Relatively new to the Scotty Cameron putter family. Having only recently purchased my first Scotty Cameron putter. And while I have heard about them before. And seen multiple Majors and Tournament winners using them. I had never even tried them.

Oh my. What a fool I am?

@Space Bandito can attest. After one week with my UNFITTED Used off FleaBay Scotty Cameron Select SQUAREBACK putter was purchased and put in play, my putting has improved 1000%

There simply is no other putter like a Scotty Cameron :drinks:
All this typing with none of the picture posting awesomeness of a 'new-to-you' Cameron!

Come on, man. Show us the goods.

Back