Scotty Cameron putters

As a lefty, I’m really looking forward to the upcoming release. Lefties get a 2.5+ model! I’ve been interested in the new Plus models and prefer slant neck vs plumbers. I’m shocked that they are offering this model but will buy as soon as possible to show my support!

The deep milling makes the putter soft and no click right?

1676585108806.png

Attachments

• 1676585075704.png
    1676585075704.png
    106 KB · Views: 11
sooo would the older finer milling be a bit harsher?
i wouldnt use the word harsh. Not trying to dance in circles haha but both faces are responsive. The deeper milling provides a slightly softer feel but a high compression ball is going to feel firm even with a soft insert

sooo would the older finer milling be a bit harsher?
To me, a light milling helps provide better feedback on the sweet spot. That's why I never liked the deep mill. With my putters, when I miss the spot, it feels harder and more clicky. I don't find that to be the case with deep mill faces.

To me, a light milling helps provide better feedback on the sweet spot. That's why I never liked the deep mill. With my putters, when I miss the spot, it feels harder and more clicky. I don't find that to be the case with deep mill faces.
any suggestions on light milled?

I think a lot depends on how you prefer it to feel. Some like it to feel like a marble, others a rubber ball.

Eh, looks a little cluttered on the sole
To me, no putter with the adjustable weights look as clean as some of the early stuff. Hard to beat the classics imo. Recently put this one back in the bag. About as clean a sole as you’ll find without going into the expensive stuff.

1C809925-57A2-4BE8-B2CD-178DF8E0FBF3.jpeg

Beautiful stick. Next to impossible to find the 350 heads, so they're tough for me. They do exist, and I tend to snatch them up when I find them.
Was the Newport 2 the only SS they released in 350g?

how much for one ?

I'm guessing a MilSpec 33/350 is in the $400-$500 range now. I got mine a few years ago and I paid $300.

Back