Scotty Cameron putters

Big fan of the milling. But yeah the rest is essentially the same as the previous model. And once again, only flange line alignments so I will not be going after one of these. Nice putters though. You see one out on the course and you’re gonna know it’s a Scotty.

Now if they do another limited release at some point with a top line alignment with this milling, I’d probably go after that.

I’m patiently awaiting a newport 2 and fast back 1.5 to arrive. Oh who am I kidding I’m not patient at all. 😆.

Both putters are projected to arrive tomorrow. One of them needs to fly itself over here

1674678097370.gif

I was not in the market for a new putter but the Super Selects have my attention. Especially the Newport Plus.

5F2F9B71-383C-4871-B91A-DBDB2D5CFC57.jpeg
195D5092-A63F-42A8-8E0B-3E33B07A7417.jpeg
7EBB1E9B-C3E0-4198-86C0-9DCD7F0401B1.jpeg
EF23E438-D197-4045-81F5-5BA72705F040.jpeg

So Lydia Ko has a Scotty Cameron but I can't seem to find it on the site. I am told it is a GSS M5 and is center shaft. My pro said the Titleist rep said it was a prototype and that it may be coming out this year. I love the lines on it. Looking for a CS putter as well.

So Lydia Ko has a Scotty Cameron but I can't seem to find it on the site. I am told it is a GSS M5 and is center shaft. My pro said the Titleist rep said it was a prototype and that it may be coming out this year. I love the lines on it. Looking for a CS putter as well.
Actually just found out it is this. Scotty Cameron P5 (Pocket Back) GSS Tour Black Prototype from their twitter site.

Just looked at the price tag.😳😳

nice to dream 😆

I dig these fat models.. interestingly I started a thread about plus size putters recently.

If it's GSS, there's no hope of finding one for under 10,000

I have a better shot at becoming friends with Ko and her getting me one. 😆

First putter is here!!! This one is from a THPer who threw in an extra headcover. I won’t tag in case they want to be kept private. 4342FDD6-918D-4D6E-92CE-35D6A5904F96.jpegDAD47ACF-124E-42B5-862C-402DB68DE89B.jpeg

My fastback is still stuck in NY 😕. Was suppose to be here on the 26.

I dig these fat models.. interestingly I started a thread about plus size putters recently.
I have a Squareback 2 and Jet Set Newport 2 Plus. I can’t say a bad word about either. I’m thinking one of each from the Super Select release is in order.

I have a Squareback 2 and Jet Set Newport 2 Plus. I can’t say a bad word about either. I’m thinking one of each from the Super Select release is in order.
Woah! One of each!?

That’s a lot of putters. I’m glad people like you exist so my (checks notes) current stable of 7 don’t look so bad LOL. I only have 2 Scotty’s though

New Fastback 1.5 finally arrived! F0E8A1E9-7E1C-48F5-A002-65476F2708FE.jpeg708BB9A4-A047-49BC-9209-CC1FE9DFCA6F.jpeg37149BA2-5C9D-47F1-B2C6-CEB52B778F7C.jpeg

Looking to add another mallet to the rotation and the Phantom X 5.5 is calling me

Really annoyed with the club cameron this year. They announced that they'd send an email out to current/past members giving them some advanced notice to sign up and the then never did such a thing. Not entirely torn up about it since I don't really need an umbrella and rarely with the early access did I actually beat out the resellers for limited products. But on the plus side I use the heck out of the boston bag from last years club cameron package.

My course 10 mins away is building a full specialized putting fitting lab room with full stock of Scotty, TM, and odyssey. Wow that’s a trap. 😂

Back