Scotty Cameron putters

I agree it's a cool design, but I absolutely hate layout of colors.

Would be way cooler going the colorful LA route that others have done, and if you want to sneak the, totally unnecessary, flag (I mean we all know the US open is in the US) in there, do it with the CT patch.
It's funny because I see the Netherlands, France, etc when i see those blocks.

Currently debating between the Ping Cord midsize grip and the Scotty dancing cord grip to put on my Jet Set NP2 with an LAGP shaft. I know the Ping grip is a tad heavier but I do like that it is a slightly bigger pistol grip. On the contrary, I already have a loose Scotty dancing cord grip at home and I like using Scotty grips on Scotty putters if I can.

My questions: is it possible to add extra wraps of tape under a cord grip or will it cause the cords to pop out? Secondly, I think the LAGP shaft is a tad bigger near the handle than most standard steel shafts. Does anyone if I’d even need to add wraps under it to get close to the mid-size if the LAGP shaft has a bigger diameter?

Any info is appreciated! I’ve tried to do some research myself but have had trouble finding the necessary specs for everything.

Currently debating between the Ping Cord midsize grip and the Scotty dancing cord grip to put on my Jet Set NP2 with an LAGP shaft. I know the Ping grip is a tad heavier but I do like that it is a slightly bigger pistol grip. On the contrary, I already have a loose Scotty dancing cord grip at home and I like using Scotty grips on Scotty putters if I can.

My questions: is it possible to add extra wraps of tape under a cord grip or will it cause the cords to pop out? Secondly, I think the LAGP shaft is a tad bigger near the handle than most standard steel shafts. Does anyone if I’d even need to add wraps under it to get close to the mid-size if the LAGP shaft has a bigger diameter?

Any info is appreciated! I’ve tried to do some research myself but have had trouble finding the necessary specs for everything.
I'm eagerly awaiting this answer as well. I didn't know scotty made a cord grip.

After playing golf forever and only having 3 putters that entire time. I finally went and had a putter fitting. Apparently I have been using the wrong type of putter forever. With my stroke a face balanced putter works best ( I have been using a blade putter my entire life). I already kinda knew this since every time I used someone else’s mallet putter it just felt better. So I got fit into a Phantom 7. I went out and played 9 today and I rolled every putt very well. Looking forward to using it. I was actually surprised to see my closure rate of a 6. Which is pretty low. The fitter said I have a pretty good putting stroke. Too bad I cannot read greens to save my life .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After playing golf forever and only having 3 putters that entire time. I finally went and had a putter fitting. Apparently I have been using the wrong type of putter forever. With my stroke a face balanced putter works best ( I have been using a blade putter my entire life). I already kinda knew this since every time I used someone else’s mallet putter it just felt better. So I got fit into a Phantom 7. I went out and played 9 today and I rolled every putt very well. Looking forward to using it. I was actually surprised to see my closure rate of a 6. Which is pretty low. The fitter said I have a pretty good putting stroke. Too bad I cannot read greens to save my life .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have a fantastic stroke, but I cannot read greens haha.

Oof!
5abecf3c508829588617573047fdd156.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For that money I decide how it looks. And since that’s not an option, it’s not a problem.

I don’t know man I have quite a few but some stuff just looks the same as other stuff except thousands of dollars more.

Really digging that Timeless. Maybe one day…

Back