Scotty Super Rats

Yeeesh. Could have cleaned the cavity first. :p

I will say, you have done an exceedingly good job of keeping the ball marks off the face. My favorite putter actually looks I've drained a few putts.

What’s your favorite, Peter?

I took it in the middle of my round. Relax.

Also, thanks! I don't hit dirty balls with it. Not ever. That's insanity.
It's still a 1.5oz rock hitting a piece of soft steel. Frequency takes its toll. Look at Tiger's putter. I doubt he's hitting dirty balls.

It's still a 1.5oz rock hitting a piece of soft steel. Frequency takes its toll. Look at Tiger's putter. I doubt he's hitting dirty balls.
I bet he practices with wet/sandy balls. I've seen him dig balls out of the cup like a savage lmao

What’s your favorite, Peter?
The very first Tri-Sole NP2 I ever obtained. I picked it up as a package deal and had intended to turn it around right away (it was new at the time.) I decided, just for fun to take it to the course one day, and the rest is history. It rarely leaves my bag

The very first Tri-Sole NP2 I ever obtained. I picked it up as a package deal and had intended to turn it around right away (it was new at the time.) I decided, just for fun to take it to the course one day, and the rest is history. It rarely leaves my bag

Nice. Pics?

Those are some nice looking putters!

The circle T with the crown on the face and the dancing Cameron on the back were huge selling points for me. Will the stamps make me hole more putts? Probably not but you can bet I’ll be confident holding this bad boy over the ball.
That is really nice. Clean as hell.

There goes Peter hijacking a perfectly good Super Rat thread lmao
I wish he wouldn't have because I've been searching around looking for something like that this afternoon. Lucky for me I can't afford it :ROFLMAO:.

Why do some of the Circle T putters have welded necks and others don't? What's the difference?

Not gonna lie, the LO putter catches my eye more than the Super Rat.
The Olson's are awesome - Would be totally down to banter about them in the Olson thread too.

But, nothing, and I mean NOTHING... rolls for me like the rat. And I'd be totally willing to spend big money on a single piece head that did.

Only seen and rolled one. The sound and feel was superb. Definitely helped to change my perception of SC putters, specifically high end ones.

Why do some of the Circle T putters have welded necks and others don't? What's the difference?
Originally weld necks existed in order to move the neck around to meet a players specifications. Now, outside of tour players' putters, they're strictly aesthetic and I don't think they warrant the upcharge.

Originally weld necks existed in order to move the neck around to meet a players specifications. Now, outside of tour players' putters, they're strictly aesthetic and I don't think they warrant the upcharge.

Thx, SB. (y)

I may or may not know somebody who just purchased a Super Rat.

My cat just died, so you have my attention. ;)

I am not going to say much more. I would not want to incriminate anybody. Theoretically speaking, if a purchase were made, these might be conceptual renderings.48C3C06C-3318-4E65-86F6-4D8CA93E93D9.png93E19AAB-8FB5-49EE-ABDE-693684148844.png25AC0A96-1065-4053-8523-0CADC63EDCE8.pngA6350406-A40B-4F28-A2A2-AECC5735DF68.png2C8B5F34-253C-4397-A947-EE3A13183C5A.png85D5B658-8C5D-4742-9EE9-64312F857E70.png

Back