Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

I have to say I had the best SS... Seriously it was an awesome touch!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Alright! All of the packages have been shipped and the latest one is arriving is the 24th. Well done everyone, looking forward to the few remaining post of pictures or videos of the remaining packages. This has been a blast and I hope everyone has enjoyed it.

Thanks for organizing DD! It's been a blast!

Wow guys this thread has been amazing to look at, and the gifts are awesome. I would join in next year if anyone wanted to send across the pacific. Have to give a shout out to DD for the great organisation he has put in, well done Sir.

Thank you organizing this DD and all of the hard work you put into tracking the shipments, etc. It was a blast taking part in the gift swap and seeing the pictures, videos and reactions of everybody when receiving their gifts! Well done DD and all of the gift swap participants!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I got to be a part of this as I missed SS last year. I can't speak for everyone else but I know almost all of the package contents before I open them, so to open something and be genuinely surprised is a treat. Thanks DD and all the SS's out there!

Big thanks to DD for organizing, has been a ton of fun!

DawgDaddy, thanks for organizing this. It was a great success and I enjoyed seeing what everyone got as well as the gift I got. We gotta do this again next year!

Have to give another shout out to DawgDaddy. Earlier in this thread someone received a really cool Georgia Bulldogs ball marker. I had commented on how I wanted one of those. Well low and behold I got another SS package in the mail. Thanks for sending one along Randy. I love it.

e6ape8et.jpg

Awesome, Randy.

Man, this was a lot of fun. I watched in sadness last year because I never got myself signed up. This was a great thing and we all got to experience some wonderfully thought out packages.
I STILL can't get over my "TOAD USAF" towel. I've been asked about it like four times now. It's funny when I tell them, "No, my wife didn't get it for me, some person I may have never met got it for me. Isn't it awesome!?".

Great job Randy. It was a blast and hopefully we can do it again next year. Thanks to everyone who participated you did it in a timely fashion as long with very thoughful gifts

Wow guys this thread has been amazing to look at, and the gifts are awesome. I would join in next year if anyone wanted to send across the pacific. Have to give a shout out to DD for the great organisation he has put in, well done Sir.

Sign up next year. Even if I'm not your SS I'll help with shipping if need be. This has been a great tradition that dawg kept alive. I look foward to years to come and the emotions and smiles it beings to myself and others..

Secret Gift Swap has been one of the many reasons I am glad I found and joined THP. This website overflows with fantastic "folk", as we say in the south. Thanks DawdDaddy for keeping a great tradition alive and congrats to all for again making it a success. Merry Christmas to all, from Dave and Deb.

Santa showed up last nite (today's mail).
He got me a real nice hat that has a built in sweat band.!!
I must of done something right during the year because he also left me 2 more sweet gifts.
In a super nice valuables bag was some Callaway balls from The Revere Club in Las Vegas. !!!!!
pu2ypy4y.jpg

Edit to add: I AM like a kid @ Xmas cause I forgot to add I also got a nice note & this was my 3rd edit :p:D

Have to give another shout out to DawgDaddy. Earlier in this thread someone received a really cool Georgia Bulldogs ball marker. I had commented on how I wanted one of those. Well low and behold I got another SS package in the mail. Thanks for sending one along Randy. I love it.

e6ape8et.jpg

That is so awesome, such a nice gesture by Randy. Not to pull this thread off topic, but in the spirit of the holidays I want to apologize ahead of time for the beating UGA is going to take at the hands of dear old NU come New Years Day. Don't let it ruin your Christmas!

Think I may be seeing an avatar bet coming. ;)

Sign up next year. Even if I'm not your SS I'll help with shipping if need be. This has been a great tradition that dawg kept alive. I look foward to years to come and the emotions and smiles it beings to myself and others..

Thank you for the offer. Have to see what next year brings.

That is so awesome, such a nice gesture by Randy. Not to pull this thread off topic, but in the spirit of the holidays I want to apologize ahead of time for the beating UGA is going to take at the hands of dear old NU come New Years Day. Don't let it ruin your Christmas!

Thanks for the good laugh Ryan, I appreciate it.

Think I may be seeing an avatar bet coming. ;)

I'll take any bet on the NU/UGA game!

any more gifts received lately?

Just got home from the gym and found this one my front step:

ygehy4a4.jpg

I wonder what it can be...

I bet it's a box of the finest Hungarian sausage out there

Back