SeeMore Putter Company Introduces New zSeries Tour Limited

Z Series with new CU weights

Will these be sent to anyone who has ordered a Z Series when they are available or is it a separate option? I just received a Z2 today, which came with 1 extra set of silver-colored weights & no wrench (I think - it was a gift so I didn't tear into it completely, and I don't have it in front of me now.)

I love this line - I'm really having to fight the urge to order one for myself, now :bulgy-eyes:

I haven't seen this thread pop up in a bit. But I just wanted to clearly state, with all due respect, this is the best putter ever made or gamed.

I said with all due respect.

I haven't seen this thread pop up in a bit. But I just wanted to clearly state, with all due respect, this is the best putter ever made or gamed.

I said with all due respect.

I got to admire one of these this past weekend up in Oklahoma. Oh I wish I could have walked out with it right then. I have been wanting one of these beauties since they were first announced. Maybe later this summer I can pick one up. Have to get the family through their vacations first.

I got to admire one of these this past weekend up in Oklahoma. Oh I wish I could have walked out with it right then. I have been wanting one of these beauties since they were first announced. Maybe later this summer I can pick one up. Have to get the family through their vacations first.

You can go on vacation any summer. These putters are a limited run. Tell the fam, priorities.

You can go on vacation any summer. These putters are a limited run. Tell the fam, priorities.

Tell the wife that. Doesn't float well.

Tell the wife that. Doesn't float well.

Just show her the putter. Even my wife said it was beautiful. But, in her words, "doesn't matter though, you still stink."

Reality hurts.

Just show her the putter. Even my wife said it was beautiful. But, in her words, "doesn't matter though, you still stink."

Reality hurts.

She has been looking at the seven in the bedroom for over a year. I don't want to push my luck. It will come my way soon enough. Well, not soon enough, but you get the point.

She has been looking at the seven in the bedroom for over a year. I don't want to push my luck. It will come my way soon enough. Well, not soon enough, but you get the point.

Sell the other seven and buy one of these. Leave it in your bag...Then she has to stare at none!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sell the other seven and buy one of these. Leave it in your bag...Then she has to stare at none!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You looking for some?

I hope everybody saw that the "smoke diamond" z series is now available from SeeMore.

Exactly the same finish as Jman has for a review

Zed Series Tour Limited headcover

e2u9edu6.jpg

my6udavy.jpg

debysydu.jpg

gyhy9ute.jpg

qe9u5a5e.jpg

The attention to detail on this cover echoes the detail on the putter itself. So many touches of greatness.

Btw. No Velcro! Which means unless I'm wrong, this cover closes with magic. Or magnets. Betting magic.

5a6ehava.jpg

Awesome pics Blu...mine came in today wrapped around a z3w. This headcover is out of this world. But them again we have a pretty darn good idea how bad these things are from some other very special head covers!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

That's awesome! Can't wait to get my cover in.

Awesome pics Blu...mine came in today wrapped around a z3w. This headcover is out of this world. But them again we have a pretty darn good idea how bad these things are from some other very special head covers!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

You mean bad like good correct?

Lookin' good blu; can't wait for mine to come in!!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

It's PHOTO TIME!!

That cover looks amazing Blu, I can't wait for mine to get here.

Come to Branson and see for yourself :p. Vegas will work too! Coming up...

LtEvOtApPeD B4

I've got the Vegas part covered... Club Championships are this weekend, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't check the drive time to Branson before signing up for them.

Wish I could be there. You guys are going to have a blast!

I've got the Vegas part covered...
Most awesome!

Took a couple quick picks when the she arrived below. Yes, already have it cut down and gripped!
IMAG1301.jpg
IMAG1302.jpg

I am sending the z3c back to them tomorrow morning before heading to KC.

LONG/SHORT Version:
I have been emailing and on the phone with them for a while about my OGz3c. It was one of the initial run that had battles with the steel weights. After the blood letting and issues arising from correcting the issue myself, Jim had already told me that I could send it in to them during some down time and they would take care of me. I had asked what it would cost to send my original back in to get the shaft put in and the weights corrected professionally. Brain fart...they have a model for that and it's not the one you have! Emails began and phone calls traded...

After finally making up my mind on some options that were offered, BOOM...she arrived today! They not only took care of me big time, they sent the new putter to me while I still have my z3c! Only requesting that I send it back to them when the replacement arrived....WOW!

I was joking with Cody about the graphite hat and almost bought it when I made the order for something to hold up my pants...another story. Guess what shows up in the box...with the new LE Head Cover...yep...you see it above. What an awesome looking hat in person! Thank you Cody!

I can't stress how high their level of service is to their customers, and even those calls or inquiry's that haven't become customers yet. They Just Get customer Service doesn't even cover it!

Thank you Cody, Jim, Ted, Andre, Alex and EVERYONE at SeeMore, what a story you tell every day!

Back