SeeMore Putters Thread

No. Was made for initially SPi instructors as far as I'm aware. Pretty rare.

Well hot damn.. How do you score one of those?

Nice find! I remember seeing the one James has on here a while ago. Super pretty.

One of my favorites in my collection, only behind the lime patent one and the MC headcover.

I agree completely. I still lust over the MC cover!

That is a sweet head cover. I've got 2 coming but they are plain compared to that. Wow.

Well hot damn.. How do you score one of those?

Basically you get lucky and find one on the bay. I actually got mine on a putter I bought off of there, sort of a cool bonus.

Nice find! I remember seeing the one James has on here a while ago. Super pretty.

Its badass. The stitching is incredible.

Smoke Diamond M3 is officially waiting for me at the Post Office, but since I'm playing golf after school, no pics today. :at-wits-end:

Basically you get lucky and find one on the bay. I actually got mine on a putter I bought off of there, sort of a cool bonus.

Its badass. The stitching is incredible.

Smoke Diamond M3 is officially waiting for me at the Post Office, but since I'm playing golf after school, no pics today. :at-wits-end:
When you get a chance I'd love to see the lime patent cover if you can link me to a pic of it

When you get a chance I'd love to see the lime patent cover if you can link me to a pic of it

I'll see if I can find the close up, but this is the best I have for now, its in there:

34BEFAA2-666B-4CD6-B04D-9CF1D7F9341E_zpsgexobyom.jpg

I'll see if I can find the close up, but this is the best I have for now, its in there:

Middle shelf on the left end? If so that's a good enough pic. Just wanted to see the shade of green. Pretty spectacular

Yep, lime "fur" on the inside as well.

Yep, lime "fur" on the inside as well.

If you ever find another one man, snatch it up and I'll reimburse you

If you ever find another one man, snatch it up and I'll reimburse you

Well, the thing is there really isn't another one :alien:

It was a sample, many of us have been hoping they will bring them to production this year though, personally I think if you put the RST on it like the pink patent one in my pic it would be phenomenal.

Well, the thing is there really isn't another one :alien:

It was a sample, many of us have been hoping they will bring them to production this year though, personally I think if you put the RST on it like the pink patent one in my pic it would be phenomenal.

They would fly off the shelves, no doubt about it. I'm gonna send a tweet out tothem right now

If that's the one on eBay almost bid for it. Good catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has one bought a seemore that was Counter balanced and taken it back down to say a 34 or 35 non counter balanced one? If so how did it go and what are your thoughts?

Add me to the lucky dogs that managed to pick up a fancy SPi cover.. This thing is insane and I'm glad to have it in the collection.

I figured that is the one you were talking about the other day. Great purchase!

Love that one on the bottom right and the white one on the middle shelf on the right. I could look at this pic for hours. One question what is the tennis ball for?

So ive accumulated so pay pal funds and will have some more mid week next week. Cant decide which seemore to pick up. Z2 tri sole mfg ss or tracking down an m7...

Is that an infamous "john deere" head cover I've heard about bottom right?

So ive accumulated so pay pal funds and will have some more mid week next week. Cant decide which seemore to pick up. Z2 tri sole mfg ss or tracking down an m7...

I will be more than happy to help you deplete those funds! :smile-big:

Love that one on the bottom right and the white one on the middle shelf on the right. I could look at this pic for hours. One question what is the tennis ball for?

Just a hiding place from my dog.

Is that an infamous "john deere" head cover I've heard about bottom right?

Yea it is!

I will be more than happy to help you deplete those funds! :smile-big:

So your saying my m7 search could be over? :) or were we talking about the aussie beauty?

Back