SeeMore Putters Thread

Five in row from that distance. Great putting. It should be in the bag by now Owen :act-up:

I know. It would be if Golf Galaxy accepted Dicks Sporting Goods gift cards. Loved the feel and sound of it.

I agree. The SPi works with ANY putter, it truly does, and does so well for me. But, if I roll the SeeMore better by nature, why stray? I just love shiny things! The Z and X series should take care of that for me though. Hehe

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but I was wondering - why couldn't I give a non-SeeMore putter an "RST" job? Has anyone ever tried to put a red dot (or something like that) and sightlines on their putters?

I know it might look ugly, but if it helped lower my scores I'd be willing to try it.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but I was wondering - why couldn't I give a non-SeeMore putter an "RST" job? Has anyone ever tried to put a red dot (or something like that) and sightlines on their putters?

I know it might look ugly, but if it helped lower my scores I'd be willing to try it.

You could certainly do anything you like as far as that goes. I've actually had some custom putters made with a marker behind the shaft (just not flat out copy). I just know that with ALL of the "pretenders" that have mimicked this (looking at YOU Scooter) nothing works as well as the original RST.

You could certainly do anything you like as far as that goes. I've actually had some custom putters made with a marker behind the shaft (just not flat out copy). I just know that with ALL of the "pretenders" that have mimicked this (looking at YOU Scooter) nothing works as well as the original RST.

I hear you. I just picked up an FGP, and tried the PCB at Golf Galaxy. Compared to my current putter, they just feel more solid - even though I roll the ball pretty well with the Yes! Natalie. This may be vain, but my putter is just so big lol! I like mallets with long sight lines, but I'd like to have something in the bag that doesn't look like an elephant's back scratcher tool. I would love to try the m5 or the m5x!

I hear you. I just picked up an FGP, and tried the PCB at Golf Galaxy. Compared to my current putter, they just feel more solid - even though I roll the ball pretty well with the Yes! Natalie. This may be vain, but my putter is just so big lol! I like mallets with long sight lines, but I'd like to have something in the bag that doesn't look like an elephant's back scratcher tool. I would love to try the m5 or the m5x!

I hear you, I'm a mid-mallet guy all the way.

I got a little nugget of fun info from SeeMore the other day, I love the brown retro feel/look/theme of the putter on the Si4 from BluGold so I asked Alex at SeeMore about it and he sent me this:
TanOSFeeltecSeeMore_zpse2038555.jpg

I can't wait to pickup or order a new seemore to put that on!!!

That is awesome. SeeMore going the extra mile, yet again.

Icey: That grip is very cool. I think it'd look awesome on one of the bronze models. :bashful:

Of course, I'm a guy who plays a driver with an orange grip, has orange accents on my bag, has the THP Citrus head cover and has a bright red Click Cart, so I may not represent the norm. I like a little color in my life.

mFGP2 back in the bag today, 27 putts. Boom.

Great putting there Jman!

It was a round full of "your such a dumb-butt for switching" after one putts. Hahaha

Jman - What were you using - and why did you switch?

Grins - we hear this many times. In fact a few golf companies have tried to do this. What we have found is that when someone is playing with one of those putters - there is always someone in the group that says - oh, you are playing with a SeeMore putter. One thing to keep in mind, if you like to eat a great steak - you know where to go get one. You do not go down the street and try to get one that you know does not have the same quality. You eat the steak that you know is the best. Also, think about Coke and McDonald's and other companies that have been the first to do something. The other companies in their field are going to try to mimic them. If Coke and McDonald's continue to give a great product and great service everyone will always try to emulate. We try hard every day to be the best at what we do. We appreciate all the feedback that everyone gives. Thank you for the support!

If Im not mistaken one golf company tried that and lost :act-up:

Stay with who invented the "steak" you cant gowrong with the originator.

Jman - What were you using - and why did you switch?

I'm a putter addict from way back, as everyone here will attest. I was fortunate enough to be chosen to review the mSeries putters here on the forum with some of the other members and got to actually be fit and truly LEARN about the SPi method that SeeMore believes in. It changed my game on the greens. Post review I realized that the SPi truly does work with any putter so I put some of my customs back in to play, alas, I'm starting to see now that it worked with others, but combined with the RST it just flat out works BETTER. There is just something about the ease of the SPi method and the RST on the putters that ooze confidence on the greens.

I'm a putter addict from way back, as everyone here will attest. I was fortunate enough to be chosen to review the mSeries putters here on the forum with some of the other members and got to actually be fit and truly LEARN about the SPi method that SeeMore believes in. It changed my game on the greens. Post review I realized that the SPi truly does work with any putter so I put some of my customs back in to play, alas, I'm starting to see now that it worked with others, but combined with the RST it just flat out works BETTER. There is just something about the ease of the SPi method and the RST on the putters that ooze confidence on the greens.

Yup. Also the reason I'm back to gaming my mFGP2 cs.

I hear you, I'm a mid-mallet guy all the way.

Jman - did you ever try the SeeMore SB2? Do you consider that a mid-mallet? If you tried it, how does it compare to the mFGP2?

mFGP2 back in the bag today, 27 putts. Boom.​

I'm jealous. 13 degrees & blizzard conditions here! Only consolation is no school so I'm off today - so I can practice putting in the basement with the Si3 & FGP. I think I like the feel of the non-insert better, but I like the look of the mallet. And the Si3 has an offset shaft, & I'm thinking I'd like it more if it had a straight shaft.

Jman - did you ever try the SeeMore SB2? Do you consider that a mid-mallet? If you tried it, how does it compare to the mFGP2?

I'm jealous. 13 degrees & blizzard conditions here! Only consolation is no school so I'm off today - so I can practice putting in the basement with the Si3 & FGP. I think I like the feel of the non-insert better, but I like the look of the mallet. And the Si3 has an offset shaft, & I'm thinking I'd like it more if it had a straight shaft.

I did have one at one point, its on the list of "I was stupid for selling that" right there with the OneCS. Its a mallet, but it is not nearly as monstrous as many of the mallets on the market today, it really is a well put together head design.

Something worth keeping in mind, SeeMore can easily reshaft for you as well. They are great about that and very fast, not to mention at a good price IMO.

I did have one at one point, its on the list of "I was stupid for selling that" right there with the OneCS. Its a mallet, but it is not nearly as monstrous as many of the mallets on the market today, it really is a well put together head design.

Do you like the mFGP over the other mallet/midmallet designs? Or is it difficult to compare them after the fact, because it seems like so many of you SeeMore testers got as much out of the fitting/SPi instruction & changed techniques.

I should probably just go to a SeeMore fitter & see what works best for me, but I wanted to get comfortable with some of the tips posted here first, so I'll have a better idea of what already works & what doesn't. My putting technique already seemed to match up well with what they (& you) describe, but I definitely think a well-trained pair of eyes would be worth the hour drive & cost of fitting.

Do you like the mFGP over the other mallet/midmallet designs? Or is it difficult to compare them after the fact, because it seems like so many of you SeeMore testers got as much out of the fitting/SPi instruction & changed techniques.

I should probably just go to a SeeMore fitter & see what works best for me, but I wanted to get comfortable with some of the tips posted here first, so I'll have a better idea of what already works & what doesn't. My putting technique already seemed to match up well with what they (& you) describe, but I definitely think a well-trained pair of eyes would be worth the hour drive & cost of fitting.

I cannot recommend going to an SPi instructor enough if you have one within distance. It is truly an experience and eye opening.

The mFGP2 is my favorite mid-mallet design EVER, and I'm a putter ho of the highest standing and have owned tons of mid-mallets. It just fits my eye better than any other for whatever reason, I really do love it.

Jman, I was thinking of calling the SPI that you went to and setting something up. I really liked everything they did for you and the praise that you had given to both of them. I tried contacting one near here a few weeks back, but never got a response. I have thought about this before, that is heading up to OK, its only about 2 hours from me, and taking the seemore lesson/fitting from them. They seemed to be very good and helpful. I have got an m1 headed my way that I got off of ebay, just wanted one to play around with, but I would love to be fitted and learn the seemore method. The new Z series is something that I might be interested in.

mFGP2 back in the bag today, 27 putts. Boom.

Nice day, particularly given you are a lower handicapper. It's much easier to have 27 putts if you've taken an extra stroke to get to the hole and thus theoretically should be starting your putting from closer.

One question for you. Do you count putts that you make from off the green? I always do on par 3s because that should have been on the green to start with. I've been a bit inconsistent with the par 4s and 5s.

Jman, I was thinking of calling the SPI that you went to and setting something up. I really liked everything they did for you and the praise that you had given to both of them. I tried contacting one near here a few weeks back, but never got a response. I have thought about this before, that is heading up to OK, its only about 2 hours from me, and taking the seemore lesson/fitting from them. They seemed to be very good and helpful. I have got an m1 headed my way that I got off of ebay, just wanted one to play around with, but I would love to be fitted and learn the seemore method. The new Z series is something that I might be interested in.

I'll put it this way, it would be WELL worth the drive. Brady is PHENOMENAL at what he does and the course is a hidden gem as well. Give him a call or an email, I pretty much guarantee you'll hear back very quickly. Tremendous dude that has a true passion for SeeMore and teaching the SPi. One of their best.

Nice day, particularly given you are a lower handicapper. It's much easier to have 27 putts if you've taken an extra stroke to get to the hole and thus theoretically should be starting your putting from closer.

One question for you. Do you count putts that you make from off the green? I always do on par 3s because that should have been on the green to start with. I've been a bit inconsistent with the par 4s and 5s.

Nah, I count it like the do on TV, off the green isn't a putt, just how I've always done it. Shot an 80 on the round in the 20mph 40* weather, so I was super happy.

I'll put it this way, it would be WELL worth the drive. Brady is PHENOMENAL at what he does and the course is a hidden gem as well. Give him a call or an email, I pretty much guarantee you'll hear back very quickly. Tremendous dude that has a true passion for SeeMore and teaching the SPi. One of their best.

That is what I saw from your review. These guys looked like they love their jobs and your experience sounded beyond fantastic with them.

That is what I saw from your review. These guys looked like they love their jobs and your experience sounded beyond fantastic with them.

Best part is, you can email/call him anytime if something goes wrong or there are struggles and he's there to help talk you through it with help/hints/things to think about. So good. I need to go back for a touch up, I really do.

Back