SeeMore Putters Thread

We would like to get a read from THP members about the colored shafts with your SeeMore putters. Can you give us some input?
Thanks.
The colored shafts will definitely allow for a vast array of customization to meet personal choice. A potential good future companion to the colored shafts would be to offer custom RST dot colors to match the shaft color.

We would like to get a read from THP members about the colored shafts with your SeeMore putters. Can you give us some input?
Thanks.

I think they look great. Such a great way to customize your putter even more.

Thanks.

Great for personalization.

Thanks.

I'm a pretty big fan of the glossy style colour wraps over the matte finishes. Makes it look a TON better.

Thanks.

I like them, I also hope to see the bronze finished ones too, heck any of the more mirrored colored finished shafts would be impeccable as well.

The only way I would like them more is if the RST paint matched, but thats an easy fix by the owner of the putter if they want to.

Thanks.

While i do not own one........YET.......I will tell you that they are beautiful. Got to see some of the early stuff at the Seemore event last year and I like them. Question: is it possible to customer order shafts for existing Seemore putters as well as others?

JM

I personally prefer the black, but I like having choices

Thanks.

I agree with some others about the more chrome style finishes. A chrome dark green would look awesome IMO

Thanks.

Personally I'm not a fan. I tend to be a bit more of a traditionalist with my clubs.

Thanks.
For my eye I prefer the black but the green looks awesome and is really tugging at me to try a color.

In my best Jim Nantz voice: Hello friend....

I'm part of the club now!

46aebfafc20821a866335e295d5d156b.jpg

985193e009378b41e1b2e7a0fd758fc7.jpg

cf1d7c74c6987f25d87c115df90774dc.jpg

741dec5cd59edc2933f9d43a2c0a1faa.jpg

Still maybe my favorite feeling FGP2 shape right there, I need one again.

Very nice dude.

Awesome welcome to the club!! Great purchase.

Well let's start here,, is that a diving board cover among the others
ED049353-E6DB-4FA3-B877-200250D929D1_zpsxdkgkltn.jpg
[/URL]
98A38F2D-4A68-4AE7-A386-A007A76E53A6_zpsxlcqabi6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9A8CE95C-1960-4580-905A-005D80F5AA56_zpsbqwpb6g7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
878F285F-96E8-47BA-BB69-16353C1AA5CA_zpsnpas98xk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
BA43B568-C63E-4D3F-905A-F3DB1B5683AD_zpsu1cx1cxz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

CB 36" green shaft ! It feels amazing , lighter then my X4 CB , wasn't expecting the green shaft , but Alex put it on. The balance is incredible. Now I just need all the snow gone so I can go to the greens. Thanks SeeMore , Alex

bad pics sorry, they looked good before posting.

Diving board, green shaft and that sick finish! Awesome buddy!

Thanks Canadan, after seeing your J15 CB, I realize its going to be a expensive year. The X4 may have to hit the marketplace to help fund. Lol

Back