SeeMore Putters Thread

I can't. Wait to try it on the course it will be rolling today

well, I am now in the SeeMore owners club. 33" black fgp original 69* lie with tour classic red grip and floating red rst hc. we putted with a gunmetal mfgp as well, but the fgp was rolling just as well and for so much less $. I figured baby steps with the SeeMore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess again sir! The putter comes with a head cover, plus he is talking about contacting the fine folks at SeeMore for another PR cover. That would be a +1 for the cover side in the cover to putter ratio! Hahaha
Well I presume the M2c he is sending me will have at least 1 headcover included to stay at a net zero gain.
Mine has yet to see the course. Which seems like a bit of a crime.
The Judge will probably let you off with a warning if you're able to show proof that you have corrected the error.

I know that mine sure puts a sweet roll on the ball.

well, I am now in the SeeMore owners club. 33" black fgp original 69* lie with tour classic red grip and floating red rst hc. we putted with a gunmetal mfgp as well, but the fgp was rolling just as well and for so much less $. I figured baby steps with the SeeMore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Welcome to Team SeeMore!! #24/7 #allstate

Grabbed another CDM X2. Looks like I'll be selling the current gamer I got from Martsy which is now 34" and has new SS Legacy 3.0. The madness never stops...

Any body know what type/size shaft goes in the Giant? I would love to put an all black stepless shaft in mine.

Any body know what type/size shaft goes in the Giant? I would love to put an all black stepless shaft in mine.

Its a larger than normal tip diameter shaft, I can't recall what it is though. Shoot them a message because I'm pretty positive its bigger than .370

Its a larger than normal tip diameter shaft, I can't recall what it is though. Shoot them a message because I'm pretty positive its bigger than .370
sounds like I am better off not bothering with it

My SB2's new home

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbed another CDM X2. Looks like I'll be selling the current gamer I got from Martsy which is now 34" and has new SS Legacy 3.0. The madness never stops...

What's your current gamer?

SeeMore Putters Thread

I would kill for that putter.

Well it's my only one looking for a backup ;) who knows. I have been killing it in the greens since switching to seemore though.

Well it's my only one looking for a backup ;) who knows. I have been killing it in the greens since switching to seemore though.

Well, if/when you want to or are willing to move it, let me know, wouldn't even have to ship it, I'm just 15-25 minutes away. Hahahaha

Well, if/when you want to or are willing to move it, let me know, wouldn't even have to ship it, I'm just 15-25 minutes away. Hahahaha

You'll be the first to know if I decide to part with it! Hahah I just moved here a month ago. Humid as can be...

I installed a SS1.0 on my one CS yesterday i cant wait to try it

I am still rocking the Pure THP green grip on my X2 but really like the SS 1.0 grips might have to be a switch coming in the near future.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just moved a few grips around my putters and the Flatso 1.0 ended up on the ONEcs. First few strokes on my indoor green felt great. Have 3 Ultra Slim 1.0, 3 Flatso 1.0 and 2 Mid Slim 2.0 grips on my 8 SeeMore. Just move them around to see which works best for me with each model.

I really really really want an sb2 again now.

Sigh.

Thanks! Yep copper insert

Took the FGP Tour out to the course for the first time today. Rolled it very well making 3 putts in excess of 15 feet. Need to get the lie angle flattened a degree or two on it.

Took the FGP Tour out to the course for the first time today. Rolled it very well making 3 putts in excess of 15 feet. Need to get the lie angle flattened a degree or two on it.
I have now gamed a FGP, the Nash Vegas Tour specifically, for two rounds now. It's amazing. I have yet to push or pull a putt. I've misses putts, but it's been pace and line. It hasnt been stroke.

Back