SeeMore Putters Thread

Was thinking about putting a bit after the weekend down in Savannah - and you know what? I may have rolled the mFGP2 better than I have any putter ever this weekend. Not that I had many 1 putts to show for it - I was having some serious trouble reading greens for break. If there was an edge to be burned, I burned it. But from a speed and roll perspective, other than a couple times where I got lazy and hung putts out to the right (that's going to be a consistent miss for me), I could not have been happier with my speed. Probably the highlight from a putting perspective was the 50+ foot putt I had that I left within a foot or so, and started right on the line I was looking for.

The center shaft has definitely taken me a while to get used to - and I can find myself getting back into bad habits now and then, but I will say that's where I find having a putter that gives a bit more feedback helps me a bit.

I just saw a nice m1b CS on ebay , very cheap. what does the b stand for?

I just saw a nice m1b CS on ebay , very cheap. what does the b stand for?
At one point it was a belly putter head.

So it'll likely be good bit heavier

At one point it was a belly putter head.

So it'll likely be good bit heavier

ok that's what I thought, thanks.

SB2 is effing fantastic w the SS insert. For the first time in weeks I was dropping some big big putts.

SB2 is effing fantastic w the SS insert. For the first time in weeks I was dropping some big big putts.

You're making me want to buy the SB2 in the mp.

You're making me want to buy the SB2 in the mp.
I'm going to make it my mission to track down one of the PR sb2s that someone will part with. I've got some legit trade bait too! Haha

Rolled my X2 pretty darn well today so excited to have this flat stick on my bag. Just so stupid easy to make putts

Enablers, all of you! The only thing missing is copper. If it's still there this weekend, I may have to act on this impulse.

Left handed PR FTW! Good luck finding any more of those. I'd grab it before you don't have the chance! :angel:

Rolled my Z2 tonight. Not because I was down on the M7, but because I thought it'd be fun to get it back out there.

Honestly, I am not sure changing putters in any sort of frequency is a good plan for me. With a couple of M7 PR options available, I think I am just going to stick with what works for the rest of the year (reviews not considered) to see just how consistent I can get.

With that said, M7 back in the bag tomorrow. Now I just need to decide whether I want cross hatch or disco.

Wish I never went back and looked at that m8 PR again that has been on the bay for a while. Just noticed it had a groove milled face. :drool:

Wish I never went back and looked at that m8 PR again that has been on the bay for a while. Just noticed it had a groove milled face. :drool:

Offer him 270, he'll take it. I offered 250 and he countered with that.

Offer him 270, he'll take it. I offered 250 and he countered with that.

Would love to. If I wouldn't have just signed on for the Disney event, I would do it in a heartbeat. It certainly will be at the forefront of my mind all night though! Not going to even try to throw out the excuse that I already have a m8 PR because I know that will go over like a lead balloon with you and Duffer! haha

Would love to. If I wouldn't have just signed on for the Disney event, I would do it in a heartbeat. It certainly will be at the forefront of my mind all night though! Not going to even try to throw out the excuse that I already have a m8 PR because I know that will go over like a lead balloon with you and Duffer! haha

It looks like since he relisted it, he got rid of the Make an Offer button. Good thing, I won't lie, I pondered it for about a quarter of a second.

It looks like since he relisted it, he got rid of the Make an Offer button. Good thing, I won't lie, I pondered it for about a quarter of a second.

Going to see if he has any interest in making a trade. Worth a shot...

Had the Z3c out for a nice practice session today. About 45 min with it. Good feel, good results.
I closed out my practice with a 105' putt (across the entire putting green), had about 18" for my two putt.

Had the Z3c out for a nice practice session today. About 45 min with it. Good feel, good results.
I closed out my practice with a 105' putt (across the entire putting green), had about 18" for my two putt.

Always a good feeling when you can 2 putt anything!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled my Z2 tonight. Not because I was down on the M7, but because I thought it'd be fun to get it back out there.

Honestly, I am not sure changing putters in any sort of frequency is a good plan for me. With a couple of M7 PR options available, I think I am just going to stick with what works for the rest of the year (reviews not considered) to see just how consistent I can get.

With that said, M7 back in the bag tomorrow. Now I just need to decide whether I want cross hatch or disco.

What is disco?

Dare I ask what'd be on the chopping block...?

For another m8 PR, especially one with groove face milling in mint condition, I will offer up the z2c or the m2c.

Back