SeeMore Putters Thread

For another m8 PR, especially one with groove face milling in mint condition, I will offer up the z2c or the m2c.

Another m2c out the door? That poor, poor putter... :angel:

Another m2c out the door? That poor, poor putter... :angel:

I do really like it but would sacrifice for that m8. Would not sell it, or the z2c, though. Just sent trade proposal. Probably won't take it but it is worth a try.

And trade proposals shot down right away! Guess I am standing pat with my awesome collection!

I know a guy interested in that M7 PR.

LOL. I didn't know that one even came up in the conversation.... Not making that error in judgement again!

I do really like it but would sacrifice for that m8. Would not sell it, or the z2c, though. Just sent trade proposal. Probably won't take it but it is worth a try.

Good, cause I'm starting to feel about the m2c like Dan feels about the m7. :drool:

hahahahaha I'm not doing your dirty work for you!

Don't forget that my m7 PR has the special shaft and new insert! :messed:

Don't forget that my m7 PR has the special shaft and new insert! :messed:

haha, special shaft like the special sauce?

You're crazy. I got my hands on an M7 PR with a poorly seated insert and I think it's the coolest thing in the world. Sounds so strange when I hit it properly, but it's about as audible as they come in letting me know I made great contact!

You're crazy. I got my hands on an M7 PR with a poorly seated insert and I think it's the coolest thing in the world. Sounds so strange when I hit it properly, but it's about as audible as they come in letting me know I made great contact!

I had an m5 that did that, and that thing duffed putts so bad when you hit it just right on the insert. So Alex traded me a headcover for it.

I had an m5 that did that, and that thing duffed putts so bad when you hit it just right on the insert. So Alex traded me a headcover for it.

That doesn't even make sense to me... How would it change the pace of the ball? I've used this one a few times and never experienced that.

The sound didn't bother me but when the ball hit an edge of the insert and went other than where it was supposed to, that was when it had to go off on it's long vacation to the mill house.

That doesn't even make sense to me... How would it change the pace of the ball? I've used this one a few times and never experienced that.

I honestly couldn't tell you. The aluminum had sunken into the head slightly on the heel side of the insert, and it made a really low pitched thud when you hit it off that part. It had a tendancy to slightly push and pull putts because of the divot. I've had a bunch of SeeMores with the aluminum insert, and that's the only time I've ever seen that happen.

Back