SeeMore Putters Thread

I was super impressed by how good my distance control was the whole round. I can't remember the last time it was that good. I had one putt in particular, about a 20 footer, downhill, left to right slider that had me shaking a bit. I could easily have blown it by 10 feet but I was able to snuggle it up to about 6 inches for the tap in.

It could have been even less putts if I could have read the break better. I had two or three that I barely missed on the high side after reading too much break. I'm still super happy with that performance though and can't wait for my next round with it.
very nice!

Played for the first time in 4 months and first time with SeeMore Nashville - 3 birds, 2- 30 footers with the putter on the front nine. Since I was not in golf shape, faltered on the back, but putter was great on distance control. Had a 50 footer lip out on 17. Oh, well... it was fun to play. Putter did lots of good things. And a lesson with Pat O'Brien a few months ago, helped, a lot.

Well done Desmond! Great playing.

What would be your "Holy Grail" of SeeMore putters? If you could wave "the magic wand", what would it look like?
Let's bump this one with weirdness.

M7 Tour...
RST Circle logo on the heel of the face
Old School disco milling
Dancing "SEEMORE" in the cavity
Fancy new RST hosel
Gunmetal finish

RST dot on head HAS to be Canadan blue. Most everything else finished in white.
Sole basically empty minus a couple stamps representing how picky I am haha

Let's bump this one with weirdness.

M7 Tour...
RST Circle logo on the heel of the face
Old School disco milling
Dancing "SEEMORE" in the cavity
Fancy new RST hosel
Gunmetal finish

RST dot on head HAS to be Canadan blue. Most everything else finished in white.
Sole basically empty minus a couple stamps representing how picky I am haha

You never know what is coming down the pipeline.... Keep this handy Canadan!!!

I just finished up episode 17 yesterday and really enjoyed the conversation about eye dominance. That's a question I've had for quite awhile so it was good to hear it addressed. I'll make sure to check all of these out also.

I just finished up episode 17 yesterday and really enjoyed the conversation about eye dominance. That's a question I've had for quite awhile so it was good to hear it addressed. I'll make sure to check all of these out also.

Episode 20 is pretty darn good.

Reactions: KEV
Mallet. Give me that MOI!

Blade or mallet? ... and why? Thanks.
Blade, purely from a comfort standpoint. Although the Si3 shape is easily #1 for me. Any chance you guys would ever make one with a milled faced instead of the black insert?

Blade, purely from a comfort standpoint. Although the Si3 shape is easily #1 for me. Any chance you guys would ever make one with a milled faced instead of the black insert?

since 2019 the inserts are milled aluminum. Fantastic feel and nice upgrade at no charge.EB6D3976-9E68-4D24-B9A3-B1DDA5577996.png

Last edited:
Blade or mallet? ... and why? Thanks.
Mallet....I just wish SeeMore had a putter that can have (substantial) weight added to the head. I know SeeMore mallets come in at 360g, whereas the TM Spider that I have now is up to 420g with the weights I have added/adjusted.

I have a PCB blade that I really like, but in the end I prefer a heavier head to ensure a smooth stroke.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

since 2019 the inserts are milled aluminum. Fantastic feel and nice upgrade at no charge.View attachment 8947932
Also, I'm now regretting asking about this because I'm in full on ponder mode for one. I need to get my M5 HT sold so I can order this new version.

I have several db4 variations and I really want a m7 tour rst hosel to complete the set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the SeeMore customer service. I called today and had the chance to talk to Brandon and really enjoyed the conversation. He was extremely helpful and really took the time to help me out and answer any questions I had. They are right up there with the best service in the industry.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the SeeMore customer service. I called today and had the chance to talk to Brandon and really enjoyed the conversation. He was extremely helpful and really took the time to help me out and answer any questions I had. They are right up there with the best service in the industry.

Always happy to help! B is a good dude!

Back