EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

Really excited for Shaft Up #1 and can’t wait to see who’s selected for Shaft Up #2. 🔥:UST:🔥:mizuno:🔥:thp:🔥

Kind of crazy to think there is still a third Shsft Up coming this year but based on the first two it’s going to be awesome

That GIF made me laugh really good and I don't really know why.

This is going to be a fantastic opportunity here. Mizuno heads powered by UST Mamiya shafts and getting fit by @DannyLe sounds amazing.
Adrian Beltre’s head touching phobia is fantastic and I’ve watched and laughed at many YouTube clips of it. But no to go off course, I am so looking forward to the opportunity to follow the Shaft Up experiences live!!!

Crap i misread the dates originally. thats our due date, just have to cross my fingers for another THP event this year 🤞

This.

This is way beyond amazing.

Holy crap @JB !!!!

Holy Smokes! Got to watch the PGA here a couple of years ago, and thought how awesome it would be to get out to play the course. Awesome opportunity
Same. I've been looking for a way to play Bellerive ever since attending the PGA. THP never fails to blow minds.

Crap i misread the dates originally. thats our due date, just have to cross my fingers for another THP event this year 🤞

You're actually pretty useless during the birth. You're more spectator than anything, you could probably just phone it in* or something.

Spoiler
Maybe don't say any of that outloud where your wife can hear you. It may be the smack in the back of the head heard round the world

You're actually pretty useless during the birth. You're more spectator than anything, you could probably just phone it in* or something.

Spoiler
Maybe don't say any of that outloud where your wife can hear you. It may be the smack in the back of the head heard round the world
This is true.. I already tried telling her I would do it old school hanging out in the lobby and having a cigar outside.. she threw spoon at me

Just thinking about getting fit with Mamiya, the fun interaction, and that course.

I can walk there from my house. Maybe I can go heckle the winners from the woods like Happy Gilmore. Or I could just enter and play a beautiful PGA level course.

This is true.. I already tried telling her I would do it old school hanging out in the lobby and having a cigar outside.. she threw spoon at me

If I get in, I’ll send you a congrats gift from the pro shop and some diapers. I got you 🤛🏻

Looking forward to this ;)

He is a funny guy. He is the Guy Fiery of announcers. Get S’d on a lot and I don’t know why.

For me it is the undeserved arrogance. If daddy wasn't daddy, Buck would just be another cheesy sales guy or college announcer.

Really cool opportunity. I've been going to the rabbit hole of graphite and steel fiber iron shafts this week. Would be interesting to see how the UST iron shafts like the recoil es or smacwrap perform for higher speed swingers.

Bellerive and UST Mamiya with THPers... Sounds like a good trip to me!

This is going to be such a great event!! What a venue!!

Glad to see the excitement.
With the first Shaft Up just a short time away, this one is going to have signups coming very quickly.

With the first Shaft Up just a short time away, this one is going to have signups coming very quickly.
OOOOOOOHHHHH This one is exciting!!!

Oh man, we are planning to move into a new house right around then. Might have to pass on this one if I don't want to sleep on the couch in the new house.

37 to be exact! (36 to travel day) 🔥:UST:🔥:mizuno:🔥:thp:🔥

Getting everything ready for this one and we expect signups to hit right around the time Shaft Up #1 goes live. If you want the trip to Bellerive, you are going to want to follow that Live Update Thread.

Back