Shanks... Where does it come from???

Yea, I hate hitting off mats. I will only hit off of them during the off season at the indoor driving range.

Ok, I'll try and clean my clubs with Whiskey too. Thanks for the tip! :act-up:

Clean with whiskey? No no sir. That goes straight into your mouth. Hahaha

They say shanks come when your close to hitting the perfect shot. Most of the time I think its close hands to the body at address or you shifting weight between and back and front of the feet.

They say shanks come when your close to hitting the perfect shot. Most of the time I think its close hands to the body at address or you shifting weight between and back and front of the feet.
I think they just say that so they feel better about themselves.

I think they just say that so they feel better about themselves.

LOL, that's funny. Probably true because when I read his post, I thought, "Wow, I'm about to hit the perfect shot!"

Well crap I never knew I was so close lately lol

Personally, I think they come from the devil. They can ruin a man's psyche faster than a woman.

Personally, I think they come from the devil. They can ruin a man's psyche faster than a woman.

than a woman... You must really love your golf.
They both crap inside of my heart severly.

+1

I've been dealing with the stumps shanks for over a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oy vey. I think i've had a case of the shanks (definitely a giant case of the sucks) for a week now with my irons. even my wedges. If I can't fix it by friday I will be making a large donation to jose cuervo.

Had a little bout of the shanks last night with my wedges. All was going well and they just appeared. Then they disappeared. How stupid.

I think this thread should be deleted as an offering to the golf gods to rid our selves of the shanks. I had a few sneak into my range session again yesterday.

*burns thread and sings Koom-Bay-A*

I think this thread should be deleted as an offering to the golf gods to rid our selves of the shanks. I had a few sneak into my range session again yesterday.

I agree. The more I read the thread the more depressed I get.

I'm resurrecting this thread. I had the worst case of the shanks today at the range and I would not leave until I started hitting good shots. Well I ran out of balls before the good shots came. 3 weeks with not swinging a club? not sure but I freaking hate todays session.

Back