Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Well package came today and it seems appropriate. Worth $11? Absolutely.

3552fe2b09dd66898b700340a3be4547.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the same box. The shirt is fantastic. Fits well and looks great, exactly my style. The shorts are just okay. I don't love the material, and they are just a tad snug, but I'll still wear them every once in a while. For $11, even with the shipping confusion, I'm very happy. Had I paid $30-50 for it, I'd be less enthused. I think I'll cancel, but may be swayed to stay if they throw a decent deal at me.

I do like this box much more than the others, but my thinking is similar to yours. The max value for me is $35.00 for a box like this. I believe I could score a shirt and shorts of my choosing for around the same price range from TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshall's, etc. My price next month is suppose to be $25.00 and after that I will cancel unless a really good deal is offered up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got the same box. The shirt is fantastic. Fits well and looks great, exactly my style. The shorts are just okay. I don't love the material, and they are just a tad snug, but I'll still wear them every once in a while. For $11, even with the shipping confusion, I'm very happy. Had I paid $30-50 for it, I'd be less enthused. I think I'll cancel, but may be swayed to stay if they throw a decent deal at me.

I feel the exact same way. By chance what size shorts did you get? Mine are slightly too big at 34

I wasn't asked, but I am going to chime in anyway on the short sizing! I thought my 32 shorts were a bit on the loose side, but they are still comfortable.

I wore them around a bit and did a little stretching in the shorts. They loosened up a bit, and definitely have more flex than I was expecting. I still don't love the feel of the material, it's seems a little "cheap" almost, but I'll definitely get a lot of use out of them.

I wasn't asked, but I am going to chime in anyway on the short sizing! I thought my 32 shorts were a bit on the loose side, but they are still comfortable.

I’m usually not big on patterns but for some I’m liking these. I didn’t even realize at first that it was the chevron logo all over which is cool

I’m usually not big on patterns but for some I’m liking these. I didn’t even realize at first that it was the chevron logo all over which is cool

Yeah, I'm not really a pattern guy either but I think these are really cool.

Same package here, but I have one more discount month before I'm out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not really a pattern guy either but I think these are really cool.

I’m like you guys, not necessarily into patterns but the dancing chevrons are sweet.

I got the exact same package. Definitely worth the $11.00. Still think I'm going to cancel (unless they give me a smoking deal to stay) but that was a nice $11.00 roll of the dice.

Thanks for trying to find something resembling a model name! I couldn't find them on Callaway's site yesterday so I'm a bit baffled but I will check again more carefully and check some retailers.

So I oddly came across a few pairs of the shorts today at Nordstrom rack. If you have one near you, you may want to check it out!

Same model shirt and shorts, except for color. Yellow shirt with navy blue shorts w/light blue chevrons. Worth the discount I had. So, SP4 gets another month.

Wore these for around, those shorts don’t breathe for anything in high heating humidity. Not sure anything really would help, but just a quick heads up to anybody who lives in similar conditions

Wore these for around, those shorts don’t breathe for anything in high heating humidity. Not sure anything really would help, but just a quick heads up to anybody who lives in similar conditions

Yeah, I found out the same thing. The humidity wasn't too bad when we played Saturday morning, but on a high humidity day and these shorts would be a bad choice.

Yeah, I found out the same thing. The humidity wasn't too bad when we played Saturday morning, but an high humidity day and these shorts would be a bad choice.

Can confirm. It was a terrible choice. No breathability.

Can confirm. It was a terrible choice. No breathability.

Perrrrrrrfecttttttt

I’m wearing them for my round at tpc Vegas tomorrow....and they’re the only pair I brought

Perrrrrrrfecttttttt

I’m wearing them for my round at tpc Vegas tomorrow....and they’re the only pair I brought

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Not even the 20 off deal? Damn

Nope. I was a little surprised, but not upset as I likely would've continued with cancelation even with a $20 off discount. Just wanted to give a heads up that you might only want to initiate a cancelation if you actually want to cancel.

Nope. I was a little surprised, but not upset as I likely would've continued with cancelation even with a $20 off discount. Just wanted to give a heads up that you might only want to initiate a cancelation if you actually want to cancel.

Oh yeah, they tried the $20 off your next box promo with me and it still wasn’t enough. I’ll wait and see what they do for the next major promotion they have, and see if I do get another one time box. $11, that’s a pretty decent deal. $30, I’m not 100% convinced

Placed an order for my year of free boxes on June 11th. Talked to them today and they said my name wasn’t on the list for second shipments and that I’d have to wait until next month for it to start. We’ll see how it goes

Placed an order for my year of free boxes on June 11th. Talked to them today and they said my name wasn’t on the list for second shipments and that I’d have to wait until next month for it to start. We’ll see how it goes

What is the year of free boxes?

Back