This was a fun listen. It made me chuckle a little as he said "yeah I pulled your data and saw you hit a 9 iron in the water and 2".. Lolol!!

Did you feel a little spy'd on @Canadan ? haha.

I do have a question. As I am getting more curious but I am honestly not all that familiar. What is the differences or advantages of shot scope vs. Arccos? They do very similar if not the same thing right?

This was a fun listen. It made me chuckle a little as he said "yeah I pulled your data and saw you hit a 9 iron in the water and 2".. Lolol!!

Did you feel a little spy'd on @Canadan ? haha.

I do have a question. As I am getting more curious but I am honestly not all that familiar. What is the differences or advantages of shot scope vs. Arccos? They do very similar if not the same thing right?
Teeny weeny tiny tags that sit on your clubs. BIG win there.

Also, yes, and I liked it. I should have left it unedited so he could have reveled in my 400 yard drive and one putt on the first hole :ROFLMAO:

I went with shotscope over arccos because I didn't want to have my phone in my front pocket while playing golf. A watch is much more convenient than that. The other big thing for me is that the tags don't require a battery and thus don't need to be replaced due to dead batteries.

I went with shotscope over arccos because I didn't want to have my phone in my front pocket while playing golf. A watch is much more convenient than that. The other big thing for me is that the tags don't require a battery and thus don't need to be replaced due to dead batteries.

Those are good points. There is obviously the range finder aspect of the shot scope watch as well.

World amateur champ? took down some big names too

Only 58 blue left :ROFLMAO:

I love this! Gavin is an awesome listen and it’s not just the accent. I love the data discussions. Don’t give in @Canadan, you can figure it out without the instruction manual!

Now I know what I’m listening to on my way to work today!

Good listen. Really excited to get mine next week and start messing around with it. Gavin might see some "unique" shots

I love this! Gavin is an awesome listen and it’s not just the accent. I love the data discussions. Don’t give in @Canadan, you can figure it out without the instruction manual!
You should have seen me get this thing ready to use hahaha

On the charger at 10am scrambling to get other work done.
On the putting green attaching tags to clubs.
Guessing all the way.

It really is how I do things, even back to my review days. I refused to read the instructions to see how easy they were to use during my first experience. Being so 'blind' to a lot of the features, while probably being a bit awkward for Gavin, was pretty perfect hahaha

Love listening to Gavin and his knowledge of the tech. His ability to pick that one shot out of your round. The analytics that they are doing is unbelievable. Look forward to getting more into it as I add more rounds to my stats. As a person that does not wear a watch ever in daily golf I was hesitant about going with the V3. In my personal experience I don’t even know I’m wearing it during play. Still trying to learn all about it. We learn more every time Gavin does a show. Thanks Guys great show.

Another great episode! Really enjoy listening to @GavinwithaR1 . Loads of passion, knowledge and personality.

A really great listen with some good insight and humor. Can't wait to get mine and read the instructions completely. ;)
Thanks Dan and Gavin!

Hearing someone else's perspective with hitting shots into the green helped a lot. I like Gavin's thought on the rangefinder from 150 and in. I just need to implement them.

Use all the data to your benefit!

I have listened to the beginning of this so far. It has me thinking about diving in on this. I like the small size of the tracking tags. Reading the details it sounds like I don't have to carry or look at my phone for it to work is that correct? I wear reading glasses and I can see my Apple watch or my Garmin G10 but reading the phone can be tough. If it works automatically and I can look at stats later on my phone or online I think I am definitely in for next year.

Exactly how it works, no need for a phone on the course just upload data from the V3 after the round.

If that continues, let me know and a couple of specific examples of missed shots are useful. Will be able to solve that.
Will do. Thank you!! 👊

This was a great listen. The form factor seems very similar to my garmin s20. I think I know where I'll be looking when that dies.

very good listen. Looking forward to meeting Gavin in May at the Data Experience.

Great stuff. I bought a V3 during Budget's sale. I need to change out some grips to put it to use (didn't think about that when I bought it). But, I'm very anxious to get going with it.

That was another good listen. Some of their plans sound like exactly the direction I was hoping someone would go. Can’t wait to see how those plans work out.

I just ordered the shot scope system… I’m looking forward to Using it on the course

Back